“It's worth a try if you are into leather or bears.”
Review of Chaps Inn

Chaps Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Chaps Inn
Denver
“It's worth a try if you are into leather or bears.”
Reviewed 22 April 2012

Owners are nice and the place is quiet & clean. I liked the pool. It is in a quiet neighborhood. But overall it is like staying at a distant cousin's or your boss' brother in law's pool house. This is not a B&B so don't expect that. The kitchenette might be nice if you stayed more than a couple days. Not a sex crazed atmosphere. The outdoor sling and cross seem like they have not had action in months. It seems like it caters to the older crowd- expect the average age of 50+. But I had to try it. The 2 cats were cool! I guess I would give a Meh.

Room Tip: I think they are about the same from the outside. They all face the center area that has the pool. T...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank CruellaDenver

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Hackensack, New Jersey
Reviewed 17 April 2012

I just finished a 2 week vacation at Chaps Inn. Best time ever! The Hosts Ian and Stewart, go out of their way to make things as comfortable as possible. If your looking for the Hyatt tis is not for you. My room was a good size and clean. Bed was very comfortable. All the other guests that were there over the 2 week period were very friendly, just as were the local who come to the pool for the day. I feel it was great quality for the price. Great resturants withing walking distance and a short drive to Bars and downtown resturants. Chaps Inn caters more to bears and the leather crowd. But I am positive the hosts are friendly to all. This wa my first trip but not my last. I say check it out you won't be sorry.

Room Tip: To me the good rooms are ones with kitchenettes. If you are staying for a while you may want to go o...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled solo