“Always comfortable.”

7 Springs Inn & Suites
Ranked #17 of 75 Hotels in Palm Springs
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I have been staying here for over 6 years. I always book a King suite with full kitchen. I like that fact that this is a no frills kind of hotel. If you want a clean comfortable room with a nice pool and no kids running around then here is your place. Most of the time it is quiet and not crowded during the weekdays which are the days I like to stay. It is walking distance to a beautiful park just behind the property for a nice morning walk or you can easily walk into the main part of Palm Springs shopping area. Free parking and wifi ( stronger in certain rooms ) laundry machines on property and towels for the pool are provided at the front desk. Recently they have been in the process of renovating the rooms to a colorful modern design. I hope it does not get too fancy and lose the appeal of the tranquil setting that I have grown accustom to. As long as I can get a room at a reasonable price and not have the noise or crowds or music around the pool that some places force you to endure My friends and I will always keep 7 Springs as our first choice for our LA to PS get away escape place.
Mr. King

Room Tip: If you want quiet then stay on the north side of property away from the pool. It isn't pound but...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Loved the decor of the room which was clean and spacious. Friendly professional and helpful staff. Quiet but central. Lovely pool area. Not expensive. Loved our Palm Springs experience. Nice view of the courtyard from our 1st floor room & balcony. Great to be able to use a washing machine on the premises during our travels.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This was an outstanding find for us! The reviews I read were somewhat choppy but our stay was everything we hoped for. The staff, specifically Alica and Nick made us welcome and the grounds were an oasis. We'll definitely return and stay there again.

Room Tip: We stayed in #108 (handicap equipped) and our friends in 222. Very nice and quite.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Avacados
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I found this place at a great price through priceline.com. I love bidding for hotels thru them because I never know what I'll get and would never book these places on my own otherwise. The guy at the desk was very friendly! He quickly gave us our key and we were on our way. We had to go thru a pretty garden before reaching our room. We thought our room was going to be small but when we walked in it was pretty big! Very, very clean and tidy. Crisp linen sheets, fluffy pillows, and well stocked kitchenette. No noise at night, very relaxing stay. One bad thing about bidding through priceline is that I never get the same hotel twice and this one is definitely one I would stay at again and highly recommend!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Our first time to stay at 7 Springs and won't be the last!!!
Utmost in customer service!
Jennifer is awesome!!!!!!
You can walk to downtown.
Fantastic views of mountains. The most comfortable beds. Cute, quaint and you will not be disappointed with your stay!!
We will stay again!!

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 21 May 2014

This is the 3rd time we've stayed at 7 Springs Inn. I've found that prices vary greatly based on season and day of week but we found a great price on booking.com this time making it very worthwhile. The rooms are large, clean, and comfortable. The grounds are lovely and include a lawn area, 2 pools (though one currently under construction) and hot-tub. It is located about a mile from the very center of main street but there are some very good restaurants right around the corner (checkout Jake's and Trio) and for us, a mile is a nice walk before or after dinner. The staff is very friendly and helpful. We've stayed 3 times and will again, especially when we find it at a great price.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank booptraveler
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I stayed here over a weekend with the hotel seemingly pretty full.I will say that the staff is extremely friendly and accommodating and the hotel is clean and modern. Unfortunately, we were placed in a corner room which was very small and the bed was rock hard and uncomfortable. It did have a mini fridge which was a plus, to keep some drinks cold for the pool. The pool was okay. It was quite small and crowded at all times, not too relaxing. The other pool was closed, which was disappointing. The location is pretty good and within walking distance to downtown. Overall, it was a pleasant stay, but there are so many other hotels in Palm Springs.

Room Tip: Request not to be in a corner room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple