“Nice and Cozy !!!”

7 Springs Inn & Suites
Ranked #17 of 74 Hotels in Palm Springs
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

I chose this hotel because I wanted to celebrate my Seastar's Birthday with her and Coach my brother in law, and needed a roomy suite not too expensive cause it was just an overnite stay after enjoying another celebration (an elders 80th bday) in Riverside (an hour away) so we drove to Palm Springs arrived at 7 Springs to be greeted by the MOST helpful Hotel Associate MIKE JANSEN what a pleasure he was so accommodating, he adjusted the price to our huge and beautiful suite, extended our check out knowing we were only staying overnight and wanted to enjoy the wonderful Hotel, gave us tips on laying out and hanging by the pool and made our stay a most welcomed one..he even gave me a tour of one of their other fantastic suites and a regular room which are very spacious, modern furnishings, nice upbeat colors, granite bathrooms, nice fluffy beds and the suites have all modern accessories in their full kitchens. In every regular room there's a microwave and a small refrigerator !!! This place rocks ~ so glad I chose this Hotel not only for the price, location, space and convenience but the hospitality the MIKE JANSEN provided was top notch !!! This young man will go on to own his own one day ... I know it ~ thanks Mike #yourockandsodoes7springsinnandsuitea !!!

Stayed: July 2014

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Travel plans changed and put us in Palm Springs 1 day earlier than originally planned. We had nights booked at another property using free award nights, and wanted an inexpensive option for one night. Booked it after reading some reviews ($52.00 2 beds on Thurs in June) and warned my son "it may be kinda sad place, but for one night we'll tough it out". Well, first off I guess we were a little concerned when we arrived because the lobby smelled a little musty or something to us. Nervously walked up to our room ... OMG --- what a wonderful shock we had. BEAUTIFUL remodel - contempory/retro. --- deep purple/greens & striped wallpaper worked beautifully! and CLEAN. OMG CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN. Yep, I confess. I'm pretty picky on hotel cleanliness and somewhat of a germaphobe. This place was OUTSTANDING. Kudo's to the cleaning staff & management. FYI - very comfy beds too. So, it's definitely NOT a 5* hotel. But I could NOT have been any more pleased with our choice and the room. I re-booked a night for Sept for $62 - we'll be staying here anytime we come to town to pick up our Marine son from 29 Palms!! Outstanding value! (As other reviews have said - walk to John's restaurant for a super affordable OUTSTANDING breakfast. Best French Toast EVER --- and I thought mine was the best)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank HAYDEVIN
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I just checked out of this hotel having arrived with a friend for a business trip. The whole experience, from beginning to end, was excellent. We arrived in town about an hour prior to check-in and called to inquire about the room. They put a rush on it and when we arrived, it was ready go! We stayed in a suite with a full kitchen (perfect for families or to save $$ on eating out) and if you don't want to feel like you are in a hotel room, this is definitely the way to go. The beds were super comfortable (like sleeping on a cloud, we did not want to get up!) and the room itself was very spacious. The pool was clean, clear, and the water the perfect tempature for a quick swim to cool off from the desert heat. We interacted with several people at the front desk and each and every one was very friendly, accomodating and willing to help in any way they could. From bringing us cucumber water to the pool to working with us on our checkout time, no request was too big or small. They even offered to keep our bags there after checkout so we could get some sightseeing in before the drive home. This is the 2nd time I've stayed here and I can guarantee, I will definitely be back! Two thumbs up, five stars and whatever other accolades I can give them...done! Thank you 7 Springs!!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank 1Belladonna
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I spent 4 nights here while attending Palm Springs Photo Festival. The location is just north of town center, just inside walking distance. Rooms are unremarkable but seem new, clean and the bed is very comfy. Large tv is also nice. Office doesnt open until 8am which spoiled my planned early checkout but staff was very friendly throughout my stay.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I have been staying here for over 6 years. I always book a King suite with full kitchen. I like that fact that this is a no frills kind of hotel. If you want a clean comfortable room with a nice pool and no kids running around then here is your place. Most of the time it is quiet and not crowded during the weekdays which are the days I like to stay. It is walking distance to a beautiful park just behind the property for a nice morning walk or you can easily walk into the main part of Palm Springs shopping area. Free parking and wifi ( stronger in certain rooms ) laundry machines on property and towels for the pool are provided at the front desk. Recently they have been in the process of renovating the rooms to a colorful modern design. I hope it does not get too fancy and lose the appeal of the tranquil setting that I have grown accustom to. As long as I can get a room at a reasonable price and not have the noise or crowds or music around the pool that some places force you to endure My friends and I will always keep 7 Springs as our first choice for our LA to PS get away escape place.
Mr. King

Room Tip: If you want quiet then stay on the north side of property away from the pool. It isn't pound but...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Loved the decor of the room which was clean and spacious. Friendly professional and helpful staff. Quiet but central. Lovely pool area. Not expensive. Loved our Palm Springs experience. Nice view of the courtyard from our 1st floor room & balcony. Great to be able to use a washing machine on the premises during our travels.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This was an outstanding find for us! The reviews I read were somewhat choppy but our stay was everything we hoped for. The staff, specifically Alica and Nick made us welcome and the grounds were an oasis. We'll definitely return and stay there again.

Room Tip: We stayed in #108 (handicap equipped) and our friends in 222. Very nice and quite.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends