“Nice overnight find.”

7 Springs Inn & Suites
Ranked #18 of 75 Hotels in Palm Springs
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Nice small Inn. Rooms very clean and bed wonderful. Bathroom very small and shower was 'really' small. Staff inviting and very nice. Pool seemed to be small but grass around the area of the pool. Just only slept very well there after nice dinner.
Would come back if only for an over night. A bit of a walk to restaurants and or stores.

Room Tip: Room 116 is on an end, so only had one side another room. Heard only occasional car.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I am laying in the most comfortable bed I have ever laid on after a long drive. I knew I would be coming in late, and called ahead. The front staff, Mike, told me he would wait for me and to be safe, even though it would be after 1:30 am. It was comforting, especially driving through a severe thunder storm! He greeted me as I arrived with a smile and great warmth and kindness. He got me settled right away and even offered that I could hop in the jacuzzi to relax if I wanted! When I got to the room, I was blown away! It is beautifully decorated and so comfortable. If I ever come to Palm Springs again I will definitely come back! Thank you Mike!!!

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Have stayed at this hotel many times and have taken groups of people with us. We have always been pleased, however, during our stay a couple of weeks ago, we were not pleased. We had two rooms and neither of them had hot water. Maintenance came once and never came back. Front desk clerks made large mistake on charging the rooms and when transferred to the General Manager, he did nothing to rectify the situation and make us want to come back. He actually said we didn't have to come back if we didn't want to. He would not divulge who is superior was.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Randy G
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We only stayed here for one night when traveling to the Grand Canyon, but it was one of the best places we stayed at. The staff is super friendly, the room is big and neat and the bed is just wonderful! We were right across the pool, which was great, we went for a swim when we arrived at 10pm! We had no problem with parking and there are a lot of extra services (ice machine, drinks, fridge etc). Really good for the price we paid!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sabtje47
Reviewed 4 August 2014

The hotel is nice and a good location...but what was exceptional is the front desk staff (Oscar and Alicia). There was an issue with the hot water line and the front desk did an outstanding job to minimize what could have been a very uncomfortable situation. The front desk's dedication to customer service is exceptional.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank RC S
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

7Springs is a small, no frills motel with nice renovated rooms. The bed was wonderful, the large TV, and best of all, the A/C unit was on in my room upon arriving. It's typically 108F or more in July and good A/C is critical. Parking is a real issue at this motel. Very limited to say the least. In regard to my room. I stayed in Room 113 and management should know that the carpet is buckling in a few spots and I almost tripped on the uneven carpet. They should fix it right away. Also while I appreciate energy saving LED lighting, it has no place in the bathroom. Finally, install exhaust fans in your bathrooms. But don't let my picky critique discourage you from staying at 7Springs. The location is great and the front desk staff was so welcoming. That means a lot.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We booked this place sight unseen and arrived at about 10pm for a weekend stay. Mike Jensen checked us in and he was a great help and a wealth of knowledge. He took us on a quick tour of the property and helped us find a parking place. Parking can be tough later in the evening, once everybody settles in. We had a suite which was very nice with modern decor, full kitchen and really comfortable beds. Nice compact bathroom, two big screen TVs and the pool is right across the grassy courtyard. Small pool, but it was clean and perfect for cooling off after sitting in the sun. 7 Springs is on the far western edge of Palm Springs which has been on the upswing after years of neglect. We had a great time and would definitely return.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family