“Great time at Extended Stay America”

Extended Stay America - Palm Springs - Airport
Ranked #68 of 73 Hotels in Palm Springs
La Habra, California
“Great time at Extended Stay America”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Had a great time again staying here. The staff is very friendly and helpful, checking in was easy and quick. Its located close to everything in Palm Springs which makes this hotel ideal. Any needs we had were quickly taken care of. The staff is very knowledgable about good places to eat and to just go grab something to drink. Will definitely continue to stay here whenever we decide to visit Palm Springs again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Palm Springs - Airport, responded to this review, 12 August 2013
Chase - Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that my employees made your stay a special one and that you were happy with our hotel. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Reviewed 30 July 2013

The check in process was great. My keys had been made ahead of time, and the room looked great. Everyone was friendly and met all off my needs. The grab and go breakfast was very good. My only complaint- the internet was very, very slow.

• Stayed July 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Palm Springs - Airport, responded to this review, 1 August 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our hotel and the staff! We also appreciate that you enjoyed the breakfast. I do apologize that the internet was not quite to your liking, however there are upgrades available and the next time you stay with us I would be happy to make sure that that our wireless is working completely to your satisfaction! Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Antelope, California
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Extended Stay is the best place ever! The staff is always so friendly and kind, We have stayed here numerous times because they are Pet Friendly. Our dog gets treated like a king here. The rooms are spacious and very clean. The kitchens are equipped with all your necessities. I highly recommend this Extended Stay. The staff is exceptional.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Palm Springs - Airport, responded to this review, 2 July 2013
The staff and I read your review, and we all would like to thank you for writing such nice things about the staff and the cleanliness of your room! We are so happy to hear that your pooch was also happy with his "Home Away From Home" and that we were able to make him feel comfortable as well! Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
New York
Reviewed 24 June 2013

If you're like me the reasons you STAY somewhere change from minute to minute and I want to feel free to explore. I often find it a good idea to stay somewhere economically that gives me the freedom to explore and do as I want from day-to-day. Eat in the restaurants that I want, etc. This Extended Stay is not only clean and perfect for such a free-range stay; the Staff is exceptional and goes out of their way to may you feel as though you have for a moment a home in Palm Springs. The location of this Extended Stay is convenient to everything the desert has, and also close to things like a market, drugstore and a Starbucks. You can get a taste of what it is like to live the heart of the desert.

Room Tip: I prefer the top floor but it seems the building is rather quiet. The Hotel has a day pass plan wit...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Palm Springs - Airport, responded to this review, 27 June 2013
Darren - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I truly appreciate your nice comments about how friendly our staff was to you and in regards to the cleanliness of the hotel in general. We are also happy to hear that the hotel's proximity to shops, restaurants and the downtown area was also a plus!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 1 June 2013

The Hotel is close to a whole lot of places in Palm Springs. The staff is very friendly. If you have a Dog, bring your friend along. :) A place I would definitely recommend to my friends, and family to stay.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Palm Springs - Airport, responded to this review, 13 June 2013
Anthony - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the location of the hotel, the staff and the fact that we love pets at our hotel. We truly enjoyed having you stay with us, so if there is anything we can do to make you feel even more at home during your next stay, please let us know!
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Spent one night at this hotel and it was really nice. The staff was really friendly and the room was clean. The bed was really comfortable and the hotel is very quiet. There is a good deli down the street. Overall a good stay and will recommend it to others.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Palm Springs - Airport, responded to this review, 4 June 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the cleanliness of the rooms and the friendliness of my staff at the hotel and I have shared your comments with the employees. We do appreciate your staying with us. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

So when you think of Palm Springs/Palm Desert you think of golf, pools, spas and gorgeous views... basically pure luxury. I'll give this location for the gorgeous views but the others are probably not what you picture. I stayed here for 3 months for work and overall was happy and would say I was satisfied with my stay because it was long term. It was nice to have a kitchenette with a full sized fridge, two burner stove, and dishware. The pool area was nice to lay out in when it was empty and was clean just a little small. The views of the mountains and its proximity to downtown Palm Springs, the tram to go up the mountain, and a big grocery store was awesome! The front desk staff was always very nice and friendly as well.
Honestly the reasons I didn't rate it higher was because over my three months there I killed a few crawly critters (and no I would not complain about spiders), and they were always babies which always had me wondering where mamma was! It almost always smelled of weed when walking in which was super gross to me especially on warm days. A couple of times there were guests with MULTIPLE dogs in one room that you would hear barking and running around the rooms, and since they didn't lock the dumpsters there were almost always people going through the garbage which always had me bringing my paperwork (even receipts) to work with me to shred.
Basically, if you want to go to Palm Springs/Palm Desert on a budget this isn't a bad place to stay. Feels like a little studio apartment.
P.S. I was here over Christmas and wanted to feel more at home so my pictures may show the room a little decorated!

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank Jragarci
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Palm Springs - Airport, responded to this review, 29 May 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about our hotel, the kitchens, the pool and the friendly staff; however, we apologize that there appeared to be some issues during your stay. We do have an excellent pest control program at the hotel, and I am contacting them and relaying your comments to ensure that this issue doesn't occur again the future and I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. I invite you to contact me, at PSA@extendedstay.com, if you have any additional comments. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.