“Pet friendly”

Extended Stay America - Palm Springs - Airport
Ranked #72 of 75 Hotels in Palm Springs
Reviewed 5 January 2014

I was visiting family with my small dog. I liked that they had grassy areas for my dog to do her business and dog stations to clean up. The hotel was very nice and the bed was very comfortable. I think the dog fee was a bit high at $25 per night, but seemed to be on par with hotels in the area.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Taryn W

Reviewed 11 December 2013

I was very surprised by this hotel. At first I was only going to stay one night. I did extend my stay. A great base for all trips around Palm Springs like the Tramway, Joshua tree National Park etc. I can warmly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Fabienne H
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Palm Springs - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our hotel's offerings overall and location. We look forward to being your base when traveling to Palm Springs again in the future!

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Nice and clean hotel, pet friendly, quiet location to main events in the city. Self serving area for breakfast, we liked the fruites and coffee - hot and strong. Front desk is efficient! Thank you :-)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Avalon92058
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Palm Springs - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the cleanliness of our hotel and about our staff. We truly enjoyed having you stay with us and we would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

My wife and I stay stayed here for a few nights recently upon relocating back from Japan. I chose this hotel due to the included wifi, laundry, and the fact that one could have pets in the room (we have two cats). The free wifi was adequate, but very slow. It was great to have a full size fridge in the room. We weren't far from the laundry room which was steep at $2.00 per load for washing or drying, but was very clean with decent working machines.

It's very convenient that the hotel is only 2 miles or so from Palm Springs Airport. It's also very nice that this is a Rite aid drug store across the street and a large grocery store across from the drug store.

There is an included continental breakfast, but it's fairly lacking with only coffee, hot water, and packaged muffins or granola bars.

The staff was very friendly and efficient. Check in was quick and they were great about notifying me of the arrival of my luggage (3 of my four suit cases arrived on the next flight in from LAX vs the one we were on).

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank osanida
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Palm Springs - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Thank you for posting such a nice review of our hotel. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the cleanliness of our hotel and the friendliness of our staff. As well, it is great to read that you liked our hotel's location and grab-and-go breakfast. This is a new feature, so we really appreciate your feedback.

The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 13 November 2013

As a frequent traveler to Palm Springs, I have tried lots of various accommodations and Extended Stay America offers the best value and a great location, close to the airport and a pleasant walk to downtown. The staff is always pleasant and helpful and the amenities make the stay effortless. I definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank mabel13b
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Palm Springs - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am so pleased to know that my staff made such a positive impression with you and that they made your stay with us a memorable one. We truly enjoyed having you stay with us and would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

We were pleased by the level of hospitality and friendliness at this ESA. Great crew and a clean location, which must be a challenge in a pet friendly hotel. The whole team had good advice for shopping, sightseeing, etc. Although accomodations here are simple (available on request), the level of attention from the staff is top notch.

• Stayed: November 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review regarding your stay with us. It's great to hear that the staff provided great service for you during your stay. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

The hotel provides all of the comforts of home and, the staff was extremely nice and helpful. I had had an issue with a previous stay (guest before me smoked in my non-smoking room) and, management was great about making sure to fix the issue and make the stay pleasant. Great value for the price - I will definitely stay again!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Michael - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was nice to meet you in person and get to chat with you. I am so glad that our hotel was the perfect fit for your needs.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area!