Extended Stay America - Palm Springs - Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
Marquis Villas Resort(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
Andreas Hotel & Spa(Palm Springs)
Park Inn(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
  • Pool
All reviewsdesert airgreat kitchennice tvmaintenance manfront desk clerkpots and pansplace to sleepkitchen areacoachella valleyjoshua tree national parknon smokingwould definitely stay here againfull kitchennight stayrooms are spaciousthe general managerfree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 June 2014

It looked nice when we pulled up. I think the outside of the building has been remodedl. But as soon as we entered the slow and unfriendly staff started our negative experience. The room smelled like cigarettes, the bathroom looked dirty but we were told it was just stained, and they have a problem with homeless people in the area trying to get into the hotel constantly and leaving their grocery cart with their belongings at the back entrance door and near the pool area.

Room Tip: I guess you get what you pay for. We got a good deal because we were there for a high school basketball tournament.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Tricia Q
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We stayed here on the way to Arizona and on the way back. The staff was so nice, especially Frederick. The hotel was clean and the beds were very comfortable. We appreciated the kitchen as we had a cooler and wanted to put things in a refrigerator so they wouldn't spoil. The hotel was super quiet at night. I am a frequent traveler and appreciate the value and consistency of Extended Stay. I always look for them wherever I go.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Paulette W
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

where do I begin?!? we were in Palm Springs this passed Meomorial Day weekend for my step sons baseball tournment. We decided to stay at this hotel because it would be close to the baseball fields and we thought it would be very convenient to have a mini kitchen and would save some money on eating out all weekend. WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!
The hotel LOOKS very nice from the outside. We arrive at 10am from a 3 hr drive .We went to the front desk to check In and we were "greeted" by Regina . we were told that there were no rooms availble and to come back at 1pm to see if there was anything available. we said ok and figured we grab some breakfast and take a drive around Palm Spring and checkout our surroundings. we got back to hotel at 1pm .Regina seemed bothered that we were back and were told that there still were no rooms availble. we were than told to COME BACK again at 3pm because thats when our check in time was.. uhh ok why werent we told this the first time we showed up.. my step son had to be at the fields by 3pm which meant we had to drive around palm springs for 3 hrs in 104 degree weather ( such an inconvenience).
we checked in finally at about 630pm. we stayed on the 3rd floor and the minute the elevator door opened ..it smelled sooo bad!! it smelled like cigarettes.. dog (pet friendly hotel) and food cooking! thats one nasty combination! !
we went into our room and it looked just like we expected from the website but the smell of cigarettes was even stronger in there! everything smelled..bed sheets blankets EVERYTHING!!! BLAH!
We decided to go swimming and noticed there were no towels by the pool so I went to the front desked and wait a good 10mins for someone to come. Finally Fredrick came and I asked him if I could have some towels for the pool.. his reply was "dont you have any in your room?" I didnt want to bother with him anymore and went to my room and grabbed our towels..once we were done in the pool i made sure to stop by the front desk to get some fresh dry towels. . we waited 15 mins while fredrick checked in 2 families. we didnt mind waiting but never once in those 15 mims did I see fredrick make eye contact or even smile.. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! he truly hated his job..
We went back to our room to which we were greeted w a fishy smell.. someone was cooking fish.. we learned that night that the walls are paper thin we heard our neighbor snor all night and his alarm clock go off at 630am. theres no room service. .no blow dryer..and if you need anything you have to go down stairs and request it from the grumpy unfriendly front desk!!
I can honestly say i had a better experience at super 8 motel than I did here.
I obviously can go on and on but I think you get the picture. .
so if your willing to pay for horrible customer service. .smelly rooms with paper thin walls.. and no room service .. this is the place for you! !
WE WILL NOT STAY HERE AGAIN! !

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank cubant66
Reviewed 28 May 2014

First of all let me start by saying Ive stayed in some not so clean hotels but none had this smell I couldnt describe. From the outisde the hotel looked fantastic, but the smell as soon as you walk in the elevator was BAD! Plus this hotel only has the one elevator. Even our room had a smell to it, kinda of a musty smell when we first walked in. As for the staff they could use a couple of classes in customer service. I expected better from the hotel, this would make a good " Undercover Boss" episode. LIke I said its a nice looking hotel just needs some cleaning, deordorizers, and some customer service.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank WC3434
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I needed a place to stay for a week while on business in Palm Springs. I liked the location of this hotel and the price seemed reasonable. When I arrived the staff was very helpful and courteous. The hotel grounds are very clean and I found my room to be clean and adequate. The rooms have small kitchens so that made warming food convenient. They also have a nice pool area. The hotel provides a free breakfast with about 6 or 7 items. Nothing elaborate but I like fruit and cereal for breakfast so it suited me just fine. I also like to walk in the mornings and this area is a nice place to walk. There are views of the mountains and the street is not too busy. All in all this is a good place to stay in a convenient location that doesnt break the bank.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business