We stayed here in May 2011 when it was called the pepper tree in and even then it was a fantastic little hotel. Very clean and modern - I can't believe they've renovated it - there was nothing wrong with it.
We had free coffee and pastries every morning and the pool area was great. The pool was open until very late - say midnight or maybe all night, can't remember. I'm not sure if this is still the case but it was great as it was still warm and the jacuzzi was also an added bonus. We also had free wifi with our booking.
Would 100% stay here again!! And would recommend to family and friends. We had a great price when we stayed. £43 for the night (mid week).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2011 this 34 room boutique hotel, formally known as the Pepper Tree Inn, has undergone an exquisite redesign. Modern & sleek, featuring imported Italian Linens, flat screen TV's, fireplaces, poolside patios and Mountain View's. This is the third addition to Birba and Cheeky's restaurant family - making the triangle complete. Current hotel amenities include Coffee/Espresso/Tea/Juice/pastries, Townie Bikes, Business center and wireless internet throughout. Adjoining property offers breakfast, lunch, dinner, cocktails and a hotel all in the heart of the super hip uptown design district! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Alcazar Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcazar Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Pepper Tree Palm Springs
- Pepper Tree Hotel Palm Springs