My husband and I stayed for three nights (Friday-Monday) in mid August at this hotel. They had a special running that if you stayed 2 weekend nights your third night was free! Even if that was not the case, rooms are quite affordable for a hotel in the downtown area. We had a great time. The hotel is not too big (only 32 rooms) so it was very quiet and relaxed. We booked a deluxe pool side room and got just that. The room was nice and bright with a huge bathroom that had a jacuzzi in it! The bed was comfortable and we had no trouble sleeping while there. The room was always clean when we went back after an afternoon at the pool. The pool was super clean and saltwater as well. There were never that many people around the pool so plenty of chairs and shade were always available. The thing we really enjoyed was being able to take your own drinks out to the pool area without being bothered by management. People had both beer and mixed drinks out while swimming and laying out. That being said, no one was out of control or loud. It is definetly a place for adults, there is not much for kids to do on the property which was perfect for us! There is coffee and pastries available in the front office every morning which was a nice added touch.
The main strip with shopping and dining is about 6 or 7 blocks down the street. There are some good restaurants and fun shops to look in. It was nice being so close to the main action of Palm Springs.
The first night we were there the power went out due to extremely high temperatures in the area. We walked up to the front office and they had lanterns and flashlights ready for us to use! The staff was freindly and very helpful.
I would totally recommend this hotel to people looking for a quiet, smallish hotel that is clean and has all the basics. We will definetly be returning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2011 this 34 room boutique hotel, formally known as the Pepper Tree Inn, has undergone an exquisite redesign. Modern & sleek, featuring imported Italian Linens, flat screen TV's, fireplaces, poolside patios and Mountain View's. This is the third addition to Birba and Cheeky's restaurant family - making the triangle complete. Current hotel amenities include Morning fresh pastries from Cheeky's, Coffee/Espresso/Tea/Juice, Townie Bikes, Business center and wireless internet throughout. Adjoining property offers breakfast, lunch, dinner, cocktails and a hotel all in the heart of the super hip uptown design district! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Alcazar Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcazar Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Pepper Tree Palm Springs
- Pepper Tree Hotel Palm Springs