Alcazar was a recommendation by a friend of a friend that lives in Palm Springs and was spot on. The hotel is clean and very cute, in a great location for walking to bars and restaurants on the main street of Palm Springs, and has two awesome restaurants right on the property - Cheeky's and Birba. It was also very reasonably priced so we could not have been happier with the recommendation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2011 this 34 room boutique hotel, formally known as the Pepper Tree Inn, has undergone an exquisite redesign. Modern & sleek, featuring imported Italian Linens, flat screen TV's, fireplaces, poolside patios and Mountain View's. This is the third addition to Birba and Cheeky's restaurant family - making the triangle complete. Current hotel amenities include Morning fresh pastries from Cheeky's, Coffee/Espresso/Tea/Juice, Townie Bikes, Business center and wireless internet throughout. Adjoining property offers breakfast, lunch, dinner, cocktails and a hotel all in the heart of the super hip uptown design district! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotel.de, Ebookers and HRS so you can book your Alcazar Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcazar Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Pepper Tree Palm Springs
- Pepper Tree Hotel Palm Springs