Stayed for a weekend getaway with my husband and would definitely go back. Great value given the wonderful service, great pool area, and location (so many great boutiques, design shops, restaurants walking distance). The pool and grounds were so well-kept and the setting was so cozy and romantic. It felt like we were house sitting at a wealthy friend's Spanish-style estate rather than staying at a hotel. Getting pastries, tea, and espresso in main lobby was a plus - the manager was so accommodating by giving me a decaf from his secret stash one afternoon. I highly recommend the pizza at Birba and breakfast at Cheeky's (both are next door).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2011 this 34 room boutique hotel, formally known as the Pepper Tree Inn, has undergone an exquisite redesign. Modern & sleek, featuring imported Italian Linens, flat screen TV's, fireplaces, poolside patios and Mountain View's. This is the third addition to Birba and Cheeky's restaurant family - making the triangle complete. Current hotel amenities include Coffee/Espresso/Tea/Juice/pastries, Townie Bikes, Business center and wireless internet throughout. Adjoining property offers breakfast, lunch, dinner, cocktails and a hotel all in the heart of the super hip uptown design district! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Alcazar Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcazar Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Pepper Tree Palm Springs
- Pepper Tree Hotel Palm Springs