My fiancé and I spent Thanksgiving weekend here and had a wonderful stay. The property is quiet and well maintained. The rooms are very comfortable. The location is excellent, with many shops and restaurants within walking distance. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. We had a fantastic time. Two minor critiques - breakfast is sparse. Juice and fruit would go a long way. We woke up early to go hiking and the pastries were our only option for breakfast (cheekys hadn't opened yet). Also, the property is well maintained but out of date. Updating the bathrooms would really make The Alcazar a first class accommodation. But all in all a lovely stay - we will be returning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2011 this 34 room boutique hotel, formally known as the Pepper Tree Inn, has undergone an exquisite redesign. Modern & sleek, featuring imported Italian Linens, flat screen TV's, fireplaces, poolside patios and Mountain View's. This is the third addition to Birba and Cheeky's restaurant family - making the triangle complete. Current hotel amenities include Morning fresh pastries from Cheeky's, Coffee/Espresso/Tea/Juice, Townie Bikes, Business center and wireless internet throughout. Adjoining property offers breakfast, lunch, dinner, cocktails and a hotel all in the heart of the super hip uptown design district! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Alcazar Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcazar Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Pepper Tree Palm Springs
- Pepper Tree Hotel Palm Springs