This cozy hotel had a great pool, large shower and great location. The pool had a great views and a lot of people enjoying it. The walkways outside of the rooms had water misters running during the day that really helped cool the hotel. The hotel had 45 rooms (see room layout picture). Room 40-45 probably had higher than normal noise due to the restaurant next door. The rooms were a little smaller than expected but adequate. The bathrooms were decent sized and showers were large. Their were several restaurants with in walking distance. The breakfast bar was about what I expected from other reviewers. Attached are a couple pictures of what was included. Nothing fancy, but a nice add.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 2011 this 34 room boutique hotel, formally known as the Pepper Tree Inn, has undergone an exquisite redesign. Modern & sleek, featuring imported Italian Linens, flat screen TV's, fireplaces, poolside patios and Mountain View's. This is the third addition to Birba and Cheeky's restaurant family - making the triangle complete. Current hotel amenities include Coffee/Espresso/Tea/Juice/pastries, Townie Bikes, Business center and wireless internet throughout. Adjoining property offers breakfast, lunch, dinner, cocktails and a hotel all in the heart of the super hip uptown design district! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Alcazar Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcazar Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Pepper Tree Palm Springs
- Pepper Tree Hotel Palm Springs