“Oh my GOODNESS!”

Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: View, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 11 April 2014

This place is so chic! However, I almost missed it, had it not been for the sandwich board on the sidewalk. So glad I noticed it!

I ordered the Crème Brulee and a coffee. The coffee came in a press, with a tiny, chic little pitch of cream, and a cup/saucer/spoon. It was SO good I almost didn't use the cream. The Crème Brulee was hands down the best I've ever had. I asked how they do it, how do they make it so smooth and creamy? Admittedly, I did scrape the dish to get every little drop of it. Perfection! They have a variety of desserts and several drinks to go with them. Go check it out if you're in PS.

1  Thank TeamTall
There are newer reviews for Crave

Reviewed 15 March 2014

This is THE place to go for desserts, tea, coffee, and apertifs in Palm Springs. Inventive, delicious, excellent service and charming staff. Don't miss it!

1  Thank Rick M
Reviewed 1 March 2014

We had guests who love dessert, so off to Crave in Palm Springs for our own "breakfast club" - This is a new location for this restaurant and it is divine, great views. Owner, Davey, gave us detailed/wonderful descriptions of our choices - there were four of us, so we each ordered something different to share - our French Press coffee was delivered and we commenced to enjoy our choices! OMG - outstanding/incredible/delicious/unique - service was superb - all in all, completely delightful experience - we plan to go again on a Sunday so we can try the Douluxe, a cross between a doughnut and a croissant!

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Seems location is all wrong. One thinks lease hold cheaper
Forgetting that old adage location location location
Be that as it may we have walked through not motivated to spend. Yet we spend in dinners all the time. Something missing here. If it is good they will come some have said. They do not seem to be coming here.
Can not get excited here.

1  Thank Journeyman644
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Crave was recommended to us a few days ago. Decided to go before we left town and so glad we did. Hazelnut Caramel Crunch dessert was amazing. We ordered Bliss tea that unwrapped from the flower and steeped at the table. The presentation of everything was wonderful and friendliness and pride of the owner in his decadent creations made the experience even more special.