“My French favorite!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Las Vegas, Nevada
“My French favorite!”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This was my favorite meal in Palm Springs. I can't wait to go back and try something else. The owners are all on the property and they are all working HARD. The interior is French, retro, charming and chic. The food was OUTSTANDING.

PROS: Pate sandwich
French press coffee
Croissant breakfast sandwich
Fruit side dish

CONS: NONE.

Chicago, Illinois
“Adorable french deli!”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

This is a great little find in downtown Palm Springs! Not a bistro...not a restaurant...it is a French Deli! You are warmly welcomed without pretentiousness, and immediately you know this is a new favorite. Delicious food, good prices, and owners that truly take pride in what they offer. I felt like I was back on the streets of Paris, but what? I was in Palm Springs! LUV it! LUV it! LUV it! Thanks Raphael, Charlotte, and Robert!

London, United Kingdom
“Lovely french experience in Palm Springs”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We came across L'Atelier by accident as we were looking for a cafe in Palm Springs to have breakfast. Definitely glad we found it. Really nice atmosphere, feels like Little France in the middle of Palm Springs. It's run by a nice french couple who discovered Palm Springs during their honeymoon and never left.
Charlotte is super nice and friendly.

We had the 3 egg omelette with spinach, avocado, onions and crispy slices of bacon, freshly pressed orange juice and a cappuccino. It was absolutely amazing.

Can definitely recommend this place, stop by when you're next in Palm Springs.

Riverside, California
“Perfect for a Cozy French Brunch”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We just stumbled upon this little French bistro while exploring Old Town Palm Springs - definitely glad we stopped in! I had the Campagnode Quiche - potatoes, bacon, tomato, mushroom and onion, and my husband had the Croque Madame, served with vichyssoise. Both entrees were perfect! We finished with an assortment of macaroons, perfectly baked. The owners, Raphael and Charlitte, are very friendly and helpful, service is excellent!

Waterdown, Canada
“Refreshing French bistro in Palm Springs”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Who knew that a French couple would land here!
Who knew you could find better French baked goods in California than you can in Ontario?

This is a great little spot, almost too popular. We got there for Sunday lunch and it was packed. Grabbed the last table (outside in 40+ degree C weather) and took about ½ hour to get our food, after ordering (to be fair, they gave us the heads up on the delay).

I had the charcuterie platter and he had the brie baguette on sourdough olive bread. The platter was lovely, with good cheese, a slice of various delicious cold cuts and a good chunk of pâté forestier (my favourite!) with a few slices of baguette. My only complaint is that there wasn’t enough bread for the pâté and the cold cuts. A little more would have been appreciated.

The service was good, provided by Charlotte, one of the co-owners. You could tell that she was a little overwhelmed, but she and her partner (a very good pastry chef) appreciated that I spoke French and we shared our stories while settling up the bill.

I walked away with a cannelé and and almond croissant in my bag and both were very tasty, traditionally made viennoiseries. Would have loved to return again and explore a little more of their menu; their towering quiche in particular ☺