“Walk right on by...”

Add it.
Kimy Sushi
Ranked #250 of 343 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Reviewed 23 March 2014

We stopped in because some diners on the sidewalk said it was good but it was less than mediocre. Any Japanese restaurant, I don't care where you are who does not offer tea has a big caution sign for me.

We had the chef's special and it was really almost not worth eating. The location is great but the food was terrible, including the miso, generally you get that sinking feeling when you have ordered and the miso is bad that the rest will follow suit.

I wouldn't recommend anyone dine here, I put a curse on the diners on the sidewalk who no doubt knew nothing about real Japanese food.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

We decided for a change of taste and thought we needed a sushi fix. Saw this little place and stopped in. It was very hot inside and heard others who walked in state the same. We are outside. Service was just average for we were getting our rolls prior to soup that came with the sushi. The salad dressing was bland. Sushi portions was on the smaller cut size. And the clam tasted pre-frozen, wet, and chewy. We always order this and found it not good. Made us wonder if we were going to be sick for it. Luckily not. Overall, it was average. Would not recommend for others to go. Sorry!

Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

This sushi spot was the only one open on a Tuesday night and I had to have sushi. I was delightfully surprised at the awesome sushi and miso. The Palm Springs special roll and spicy tuna hand roll were 2 of the best that I have had.