“This is where the Locals eat!”

Rick's Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #24 of 319 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Russellville, Arkansas, United States
“This is where the Locals eat!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Excellent quality food for breakfast and lunch! The soups are terrific, sandwiches are super, and for breakfast, I had the #9...two fresh eggs, perfectly prepared hash browns, and a smothers chopped steak that was "cut with a fork" tender. Toast and coffee made this just the best ever!
The place was packed, but service was good.

I've had lunch there before, and the soups and sandwiches prepared "Cuban" style are top notch.

Atmosphere is bright and simple. And, if you are really feeling adventurist, try a home made cinnamon roll. They are huge, and other-worldly good!

• Visited July 2014

• Korean first
Sandy, Utah
“Good place for breakfast or lunch”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Ricks is at the end of the "strip". It is run by a guy from Cuba which influences some of the menu offerings. We had breakfast and it was very good. Good service and a casual atmosphere.

Visited July 2014
San Jacinto, California
“Still excellent”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

My wife and I enjoy coming to Rick's, usually for breakfast, and don't mind the fairly long drive from San Jacinto. The food is consistently good, along with the service. We often have Adrian for our waitress, as we did yesterday, and she is always very nice and does a great job. I usually get their steel oats oatmeal or cream of wheat, along with a toasted "everything" bagel which comes with cream cheese. We both like their coffee very much and they are very good about bringing refills. Now that it's summer and very hot in Palm Springs, I would also like to add that I really appreciate them keeping their restaurant nice and cool, something I can't say for all restaurants we have been to in the general area. We haven't been to Rick's for lunch for a couple of months but they definitely are good about keeping it cool for breakfast. I won't go back to a restaurant if it's too hot inside since it's just wouldn't be worth it for me. I would definitely recommend Rick's. By the way, someone who wrote a recent review said they close at noon. They actually close at 3:00 p.m. and open at 6 a.m.

• Visited July 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great Free Breakfast!”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Thanks to my staying at the The Monroe House hotel, I got to enjoy a scromptuous breakfast at this well known eatery with locals

Visited July 2014
Palm Springs, California
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Rick and his staff are friendly and even if there is a wait, it is always pretty quick. We usually start with a fresh fruit medley then order breakfast. Good crispy bacon and lots of egg dishes to choose from as well as pancakes, waffles , french toast. If you wantr a sugar rush, order thei homemade cinamon rolls.

Visited June 2014