“Breakfast was alright.”
Review of Terrace Restaurant

Terrace Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Terrace Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #205 of 341 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

Went for breakfast. Wasn't crowded, waiter was very nice. Service was quick. Food was average. Nothing spectacular, but I'd go again.

Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

What a surprise to discover excellent food at reasonable prices from newly revised menus at The Terrace Restaurant inside Hilton Hotel Palm Springs. Since I wasn't too hungry, I ordered Baby Greens Salad with Pomegranate Strawberry Dressing topped with Grilled Wild Salmon on the lunch menu with a generous piece of fresh fish and a unique salad recipe! My husband was hungry so ordered Filet Mignon Cabernet with asparagus and wild rice that was better than the steak we had at a famous 5-Star restaurant last week. We're on vacation and don't eat like this daily so finding a restaurant in a major hotel chain with friendly attentive service and delicious food was a nice treat. It was so well prepared that we would actually come back to try their fish tacos and homemade desserts!!!!

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Grilled chicken sandwich, salmon, soup, salad. Nice for room service but not great if its considered a restaurant meal. We came down at 850pm and we were like the last people there. We felt rushed and the food was only ok as if it had sat around a while.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

I had lunch and breakfast at the Terrace Restaurant located in Hilton Palm Spring.

The menu was very standard. I have the grilled veggies salad for lunch and egg white omelette for breakfast. The food was okay and the price was reasonable.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

Had breakfast here both days. The food was great. The service timely and polite. The second day had the buffet for breakfast, the omelet was awesome and selection was very good. The hostess lady was fun and helped my coffee out with her own stash of French vanilla creamer. That made my morning for sure.