“Slow and bad service, limited menu”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #232 of 323 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Cuisines: Pizza
Oslo, Norway
“Slow and bad service, limited menu”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

This is a small department with a very limited menu, and no buffet. They don't take orders at the tables, so you have to go to the counter and ask for the menu, and then to order.
Today they could not do small pan pizzas, so I had to order a medium (supreme, one of my favourites) for myself only. It took it's time, even though I was the only customer there. After eating one piece, I didn't see any meat, and went to check with the waitress. She had given me a vegetarian pizza... yay (I have olives, and never eat pizza with less than two types of meat fillings). She offered to make me a new one, but I was hungry and didn't want another wait, so I told her not to bother.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Simira

Tyler, Texas
“Lunches”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Pizza Hut was very cordial to work with us for large group lunches delivered. Always hot & fresh. You had a large selection of toppings, crusts, just the way you ordered them, plus salads.

Visited March 2013
Nanaimo, Canada
“Good”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Pizza was great with lots of toppings. Ordered and picked up on time. Wings were great. Sometimes its just easy to go with what you know is good.

Visited January 2014
Surrey
“Good Pizza, Service and Deals”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

A large pizza for $10, what else you can ask for. The pizza is good and the service is good too. We visited twice during our visit to Palm Springs and were satisfied.

• Visited December 2013
Palm Springs CA
“This isn't pizza. This is garbage.”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

Every town has one decent pizza place hopefully
Pizza hut is never it. There food is much worse than frozen pizza.
Have our standards fallen so low that this kind of place can still survive? Heaven help us.
Cardboard crust. Factory flavored toppings horrible sause and crap salads.

Visited November 2013