“Best Breakfast!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Huge portions, inexpensive, and easy to split the meal between two people. We ate here each morning during our visit and never considered eating breakfast elsewhere.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

I ate two meals here. Lunch and Dinner on two different days. It is not gourmet for sure but there is something to be said about the steady stream of traffic every day.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

The food is more complicated than just burgers. In a different atmosphere it would be more appealing. Having the floor mopped while we. Ate. Not very pleasant. Burger was good , fries very good. Would go back for a quick meal

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Since I was staying at 7 Springs Inn & Suites, I really needed a place I could count on for most of my meals in Uptown. This place is conveniently located about one block from the hotel, and I liked it immediately when I went in one day for breakfast. I enjoyed sitting out on their veranda which is comfortable and faces those beautiful mountains of PS. The quality of the food, the cleanliness of the place, the pleasant staff, and extremely reasonable prices amazed me and I am a big fan. I figured they would be good for breakfast (eggs) and good for lunch (tuna salad platter) but I was astounded with how excellent the dinner was, the half roasted chicken! Breakfast was close to $5, lunch and dinner around $10 so this is value and quality. I always tipped the staff, who bring the order to you after you place the order at the counter. I was dismayed that more people weren't leaving tips, especially when you consider what a deal this place was. The waitresses greatly appreciated that I always tipped and they gave very attentive service. Any thoughts I had of staying in Downtown next visit (Feb 2015) are gone, because my hotel (7 Springs with it's attentive staff) and this peaceful area with the great shops and less crowds and proximity to the grand homes of the old time movie stars, and John's restaurant make it easy for me to know the best area to stay in, in Palm Springs is UPTOWN !!!! Thanks again John's you are a class act, I will be back!!!! A++++++++++++++++++

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Loved the fact that the kitchen is open and you can watch the cook's preparing your food. Very fast service. Generous portions. Excellent food.