“Great Way to Start the Day...”

Pinocchio in the Desert
Ranked #43 of 328 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 June 2014

The food was great, and the staff was friendly and helpful. Most of the tables are on the patio, and even the inside tables seem to be an extension of the patio.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

perfect place for people watching. the bloody mary's are large and the food is tasty. Cant go wrong here

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I scoured tripadvisor for a breakfast place while visiting Palm Springs over Mother's Day weekend. Our hotel concierge recommended it also, and since they didn't steer us wrong with dinner the night before we decided to try it. Seating is open air, but covered and so it was perfect for a mild may morning. We were surprised by the crowd for a Monday morning. That's usually a good sign. We ordered the chorizo burrito which was very good and gigantic! We also had the spinach florentine benedict and it was delicious!!! It too was also HUGE!!! Where do you even find english muffins that big?! In any case, we'll back!

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

We decided to give this place a go after our friends raved about the food and bottomless champagne.
We arrived to a line outside and joined them waiting for a table. Once at the front if the line we realised how chaotic it was with servers running around but we were hungry and decided to stay and eat.
The menu is like any other breakfast menu but you can tell most people were there for the cheap alcohol.
The table we were shown to was dirty and unsteady. I was also unhappy at being closer to the man sitting at the next table than I was to my Husband.
The flies were really disgusting and put me off my food.
We just wanted to pay the bill and get out of there as quickly as possible but even that was difficult as the servers were so 'busy'.
Will not be back, plenty other places in town which serve bottomless champagne with decent food.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Yes promised the the portions are big! The potatoes delicious! Since I had full day of driving I stuck with a cappucino but the endless bottle of Champagne looked like fun! Great service, fun decor! Get there early they close at 2pm!