“This is one of mine and my husbands favorite romantic places to eat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Falls Prime Steak House - CLOSED

Falls Prime Steak House
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Tahquitz Canyon & Arenas
Canyon Lake, California
“This is one of mine and my husbands favorite romantic places to eat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

My husband and I have been coming to the Falls for years. For a few years we celebrated our anniversary there. They always have excellent food and service. The place is just gorgeous! The atmosphere feels similar to old-town Chicago, high ceilings with alcoves and brick vaults, chandeliers and low romantic lighting. Most tables are huge comfortable booths with linens, plus there is excellent seating outside for large groups or intimate couples. Nothing is better than sitting on the balcony looking down on Indian Canyon with the beautiful shops and people. The service is the absolute best! Our last waiter was amazing! For the first time we invited family and friends; and had the aged bone in rib eye, halibut over green beans, seafood pasta, wedge salad, shrimp cocktail. All done perfectly. They are at the top of our must go to places in Palm Springs.

• Visited March 2014

Sun City, California
“Great food and very romantic!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner here on our Wedding Anniversary. We had a really good time. We had a nice booth. The only slightly negative comment I can say about the restaurant was the bread basket. It was some pretty ordinary white bread. I was hoping for rolls or something a little nicer. Okay, that's it. Everything else was great. We ordered Shirley Temples which were replenished often. Both of us had the Falls Dinner Salad with Green Goddess dressing,which was very good. We split a New York Steak and some mashed potatoes. They brought us a complimentary portion of their bread pudding for desert. Great meal, wonderful service and reasonably priced. We'll be back!

Visited March 2014
Palm Springs, California
“Great Happy Hour at the bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

This place always serves up a great happy hour. I'm a huge fan of their smoking martinis. Their food is delicious, especially the Bruschetta. Mmmmm, my mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Visited February 2014
Bramhall, United Kingdom
“Top Drawer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Very good restaurant, I think they had a desert called Bananas Fosters.
Great service great food.
The tables on the balcony overlooking Palm Canyon (I think) are fab.

• Visited April 2013
Chelan
“Good Food & Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

First visit here. We didn't have to wait for a table!!! I ordered the starter Steakhouse Risotto. It was great. Serving size was big enough to be the main course! Would definitely go again!

• Visited February 2014