“Just What I Needed!”

Andreas Hotel & Spa
Ranked #9 of 74 Hotels in Palm Springs
Reviewed 15 September 2012

The Andreas Hotel is in a great downtown location - close to everything! The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful! The pool is nice and is opened 24 hrs which is a plus in Palm Springs. The spa was good and stayed open a little late to accommodate my request. The only con was my room. I stayed in a queen deluxe room and it was very small and very dark. All in all, I would stay here again and would recommend it.

Reviewed 11 September 2012

Great location, great service, great amenities! This was my third or fourth time back. I started going here based on a recommendation from a friend and now I recommend this place to everyone I know too. Some rooms have spas and some don't, call and ask for a room with a spa!!!

I tell everyone to stop and pick up some wine or champagne on the way up because once they get there they wont want to leave the room.

Its in the center of the strip so everything is walking distance: shops, bars, and restaurants.

Room Tip: Ask for a suite, there are only a few but it is definately worth the extra few bucks. AAA is an extr...
Reviewed 3 September 2012

I was pleasantly surprised after arriving at Andreas. I had purchased a deal on Living Social for two nights in Palm Springs that included a couples massage as a gift to my boyfriend. We pulled u p and the place was quaint and beautiful so we were quickly excited. I honestly had no idea what to expect as I had never stayed at such a small hotel. It was nothing short of amazing. We were greeted at the front by Bob, who made us feel incredibly welcome and gave us lots of great suggestions as to where to eat and what to do. He was so friendly and made us feel as though we were special guests. The King Suites were absolutely amazing and a great spot for couples looking to get away at a reasonable price. The hotel is in the middle of downtown and is walking distance from all the great restaurants and night life. However, it is tucked away and private enough to offer quiet amenities and a 24 hour pool that feels like your own private getaway. The hotel is small and quiet and is free of loud groups. The couple massage was incredible. I highly recommend this hotel to any couples looking to getaway. We will be back!

Room Tip: Spring for the King Suite! We stayed in both, and although both are nice, the king but is definitely...
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Checked in about 12.30pm and got a tour of hotel before being taken to the room. Friendly staff, pool open 24hrs, but quiet time 10-10. Lovely room, fireplace, tv, small fridge. Really like the decor, clean, modern and tasteful. Would stay again, was fully booked, but we reserved our room about a week prior. Pool was nice and warm. Defintely a great location for being able to walk from hotel to restaurants and shops nearby.

Reviewed 25 August 2012

This old school hotel, which has been revived, is a wonderful oasis in Palm Springs. It backs up to the main street, and if you have a room on the main street, you can look out from your balcony and watch the Thursday night Street Festival! The rooms are large and well appointed, though a little dark (which is great for sleeping!). The pool is in the center, and has fluffy towels, ice and glasses for water available. Continental breakfast is adequate. The massages that we got at the spa were exceptional! One of the best either of us has ever had! This is a small hotel, and I probably shouldn't be reviewing it, as it will become more crowded, but it is wonderful with a perfect location!

Room Tip: Room 224 is a great room, but it is above a bar, and is pretty noisy until 2 am, so probably not a g...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2012

I just spent a relaxing, long weekend in Palm Springs thanks to Andreas Hotel and Spa! We booked a queen room, but thought the bed and room were a little too small so we got a king room instead (paid a little extra) and wow were we happy we did! The room was really large, had an amazing jacuzzi tub, a couple of sitting areas, a comfy king bed and two adorable European style balconies that overlooked Palm Canyon. There was only one negative aspect for room 225 and that was the bathroom. The tub separated the main room and the bathroom. However, the toilet was not separate and although the bathroom had a door, the wall was open over the tub, making the bathroom part of the main room more or less. It might not make sense in writing, but I took a photo so hopefully that will clear it up. The potential for awkwardness for other travelers might be high if you are not close/intimate with your travel partner. I didn't have a huge problem with this but anticipate that others might. The rest of the room made up for this! The pool was great, not too large and not too small. Luckily there were only adults while I was there and no screaming children. We had a couples soak and massage booked and it was very relaxing. I loved how close the hotel was to everything. Everything was great and I would love to come back!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2012

We travelled with friends on motorcycles from Calgary all along the coastal highways on our way to Arizona. We were thrilled to find such a cozy spot in Palm Springs, the rooms were lovely the pool was great but Bob would be the reason we would return.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends