Andreas Hotel & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Park Inn(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
  • Restaurant
The Willows(Palm Springs)
Holiday House(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
Marquis Villas Resort(Palm Springs)
1,341 results
All reviewscandy barlemon waterjacuzzi tubcontinental breakfastin downtown palm springsopen hoursquaint hotelhard boiled eggsheart of downtownpoolside baryogurtoutdoor fireplacegreat boutiquelocation was perfectrestaurants and shopsthe main dragpool area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We were just passing through Palm Springs, but extended our stay by a night an hour after arriving. Being welcomed with complementary champagne put our stay off to a great start.The staff was friendly, helpful and thoughtful. The Andreas Hotel and Spa was the quiet oasis we needed, complete with an inviting pool and seating areas. We definitely will be back.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2014

La Dolce Vita -The good life! We certainly felt that we were living the good life.The hotel is a quaint yet a beautiful establishment. The hotel's team of employees were amazing from the time we drove up into the parking lot. We were extended with a warm and friendly greeting. The room was amazing (on of the larger suite with a balcony overlooking the strip). The property is in pristine condition. The hotel is also conveniently located in the heart of downtown Palm Springs where everything is in walking distance (food, shopping, etc.). Superior customer service! Andreas has become our favorite hotel of choice, and we have enjoyed our stay every time.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lisa j
Reviewed 14 April 2014

This is the second year my wife and I stayed at Andreas Hotel & Spa for Coachella, and we're definitely coming back next year. Awesome beds, super quiet, a guaranteed great night's rest to recharge the batteries for a long day at the polo fields. #79880 NC

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We ended up staying at the Andreas Hotel in Palm Springs because our usual haunt (the Ace Hotel & Swim Club) was sold out for the night and it was the best thing we could have done with our evening! Upon our arrival, Bob, the desk manager on duty, welcomed us with a friendly face, lots of cool information about the area and the hotel, and a personal tour of the property and our room. He even gave us the option of switching rooms, as ours was situated over a neighboring bar and could get quite loud at night and explained the difference in the rooms so we could make our own decision. We opted to stay where we were (we're night owls anyway) so he let us know that the owner of the bar would be happy to give us a 50% discount if we wanted to go down! Awesome!

The rooms at the Andreas Hotel (and the hotel itself) are tastefully updated in lovely mission-style with beautiful touches. We were in a Deluxe Queen Room...the bed was super comfy, the linens clean and soft, and the bathroom large and spacious with an awesome tub and shower. The hotel itself is lovely with outdoor communal fireplaces, a nice sized pool and hot tub in a private courtyard, FREE WIFI, free breakfast, and a cute bar that opens poolside daily.

Best of all, this little gem is located right in the heart of downtown Palm Springs, so we were able to explore all of the restaurants and shops on foot!

This hotel isn't your typical Palm Springs party hotel like the Ace, but if you're looking for a beautifully appointed room, a very friendly and accommodating staff (we LOVE BOB), and a relaxing vacation by a pretty pool, look no further! We'll definitely be back - this spot is dynamite!
Guest#35117BM

Room Tip: Go for the upgrade if available, the large and well appointed bathrooms are awesome!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 April 2014

What a beautiful place, even the parking lot area is pretty. And what wonderful treatment! When I arrived in the lobby I was given a warm greeting and a glass of champagne. Yum. Check in was easy, a staff member helped me get my bags from my car and not only took them to my room, but gave me a tour of the property on the way there. Oh and the room, wow! I felt so comfortable and even giddy to have such a spacious "apartment" all to myself. The furnishings and layout, and decorations, all of it... very luxurious.

I stayed for 3 wonderful nights, and was very comfortable the entire time. They offer a continental breakfast, but I never let myself wake up early enough for it (I'm a stay at home mom who has to wake up very early every day and was on vacation alone so I was NOT about to pass an opportunity to sleep in), sorry, cannot comment on it. But the area where they serve it is really nice, with a coffee station and a candy station available at all times. There is ample seating, a fireplace, and a tv as well. I did eat two meals from the inn, which were both presented very nicely and were "farm to table" and so good!

The location is very central, I walked everywhere. The spa is great as well, I treated myself twice to it. I cannot wait to return for another vacation.
#79785 NC