My wife and stayed here on 4-10 to 4-12 (Easter weekend) and had a wonderful time. Lets start with the "less then perfect" and get that out of the way.
1) No elevators. If you have an upstairs room, you are taking stairs. Wasn't an issue for us, but if you have problem with stairs you'll want to let the hotel know when you book.
2) If you are booking a room facing the main drag, be warned- the balcony doors are not sound proof by any means. They DO reduce the noise quite a bit, but you will hear the partiers until 1-2 am. BUT, after that, it's dead quiet. Again not an issue for us, we knew that we were going to PS at spring break and expected a rowdy crowd.
3) No high speed internet available in the rooms- BUT is available in the lobby.
OK- that being said, this is just a great hotel. The rooms are large, clean, very nicely appointed and comfortable. Our room had an electric fireplace, two very cozy chairs and a huge ottoman. The king size bed is very comfortable. A/C and heat worked fine. A small issue I should mention here, the TV is standard cable only. No PPV, HBO, and premier channels. But really, if you're in Palm Springs, in this hotel, and you want to watch PPV, well...
The bathroom is HUGE. The two person jacuzzi tub and walk in shower was clean and well maintained. Lots of nice tile work and finishes. Even the soaps, shampoos, body cleansers and lotions Andres uses are nicer than other hotels.
Front staff is very helpful, friendly, and professional. You're made to feel welcome as soon as you walk in. A continental breakfast is served in a smallish, but very nice lobby area. Even on the weekend, there wasn't any table shortage. And very good coffee available all day.
The grounds are well kept and very beautiful. A very Tuscan feel. Pool and jacuzzi are clean, lounges are in good shape. On the second floor there are outdoor fireplaces that you can sit or lounge by and relax in the evening.
We did not try out the spa, but if they are anything like the hotel staff, expect a great time.
So, overall, we would absolutely return to the Andreas in a heartbeat. It was a great room, and wonderful experience at a very reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Release...Get away from it all in style. 25 deluxe guest rooms and suites are exquisitely furnished in Spanish Revival and Craftsman styles of the 1930s.Marble and stone bathrooms with oversized jacuzzi tubs and separate walk-in rain showers distinguish some of the suites.Relax...Chill and keep cool on the shaded pool deck in our courtyard. Come night fall, when the temperature drops, enjoy a cocktail or a glass of wine while basking in the glow of an outdoor fireplace.Reinvigorate...Step in and get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life at The Spa at Andreas. Our experienced specialists will ease all the tension from those trouble areas. Let The Spa at Andreas reinvigorate your mind, body and spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Andreas Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andreas Hotel And Spa
- Andreas Hotel Palm Springs
- Springs Palm