“My wife Loved It! Awesome Hotel!”

Andreas Hotel & Spa
Ranked #9 of 73 Hotels in Palm Springs
Arizona
“My wife Loved It! Awesome Hotel!”
Reviewed 27 July 2009

Well kept, Quaint, surprising hide away. Great for a romantic get away! Rooms are clean and nicely decorated including a fireplace and spa tubs in some of the rooms. Great personal customer service. Not your typical chain hotel, but with great amenities. Definitely a hidden gem!

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (323)
Los Angeles
Reviewed 26 July 2009

I had found this place in May, 2009, thanks to all the reviews on Trip Advisor. My friend and I stayed for a weekend in May. Due to the excellent staff, beautiful room and great location, I definitely wanted to come back.
Well my best friend treated me to 3 glorious days here in July for my big "50". Everyone that works at this hotel is awesome and helped to make my Birthday wonderful.
Charlie told my friend where to get my birthday bouquet and it was delivered to the hotel. The staff made sure it was positioned in the room so when I walked in, I couldn't miss it. My friend said she called the hotel numerous times to make sure everything was perfect, i.e. the spa treatment, the room, the flowers, the dinner reservations, and they never once got upset with her.
I absolutely love this place! Jeffrey, you made me feel special even though you didn't remember that I was the lady that brought her own coffee mugs. You keep a smile on my face. And thanks for the special cup of coffee on my last day.
If you want to be treated like you are somethin' special, then this is the place to go. Can't say enough about this place: great location, clean, comfortable and attractive rooms, awesome/knowledgeable staff!!!

Stayed July 2009, travelled with friends
Long Beach, CA
Reviewed 24 July 2009

Just got home from our second stay at Andreas Hotel in Palm Springs. This place is truly a gem. Beautifully renovated small hotel in dowstown Palm Springs. The ameneties and staff could'nt be better! Location is perfect. Great deals during the off season. Quiet and close to everything. Not really set up for families with kids but that's great for us! No kids running around and acting crazy in the pool, etc. Would like to see wifi in rooms instead of just the lounge but that's not a big deal. We will return again and again!

Los Angeles
Reviewed 24 July 2009

This is our second stay at the Andreas. I was impressed again!

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
Simi Valley, CA
Reviewed 21 July 2009

After much careful planning and wanting the best place to take my grown daughters for a special weekend, I chose Andreas. It was everything I hoped for and then some and would return there without hesitation. Everyone on staff was wonderful... Charlie and Nicki (welcoming us as if we were special guests), Bob (helping me get things ready for my daughters' arrival) and Geoffrey (who gave us all sorts of tips on where to eat and play). Geoffrey was quite fun to talk with and made our breakfast time even more enjoyable. I loved Room 217 and hope to visit again. Every good review was the truth! The Spa looked wonderful too even though we didn't use it, would definitely plan on it next time.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
Scottish Borders
Reviewed 21 July 2009

Stopped for only one night (unfortnately!) as this is an absolutely ideal hotel.
Superbly central location, but lovely and quite. Room was kitted out to very high standard and all staff were very helpful (without being intrusive).

Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 11 July 2009

Wife & i located this gem on line. After some research & considering excellent location, we elected to book 4 nite stay June 29-July 3 2009. Best way i can describe it...a quaint, Spanish villa-style, 25 room mini-resort in the heart of Palm Springs, with excellent view of the Coachella valley mountains. Virtually everything is within walking distance, including the Thursday evening street fair held each week. We managed to lock in excellent rates on line several weeks in advance. Arrival & check in were smooth, as was guest parking. Staff very courteous, going above & beyond. Modest amenites (e.g. light continental breakfast), simple yet reasonable. Room was very comfortable, with individual a/c controls - (boy was it hot), although our 'queen' size bed seemed a bit smaller than what i've seen. Basic, well appointed & maintained bathrooms. Our room offered a mini fridge & microwave. Interior courtyard pool was clean, well maintained. Landscaping also very nice. Another nice feature, the spa services located on the lower level, back of property. While we did not observe any children or families during our stay (nice to be in the company of adults only), the general atmosphere & environment nevertheless was quiet, relaxing. Wish we had known about Andreas sooner! On our next visit to PS, we'll very likely stay here again.