“Hated it”

Hard Rock Hotel Palm Springs
Ranked #34 of 74 Hotels in Palm Springs
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Only stayed one night at this hotel as it was like a motel, damage to one of the room, very very noisy, partying in the foyer where reception is. Not for us, even the young ones in our party didn't like it.

3  Thank annjodan
Love_All_PS, General Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Hi Annjodan
I'm so sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us. We do have a very active resort, and I imagine you were here over the Splash House weekend which featured a DJ set with Moby? It was a very busy weekend. We hope you give us another shot, perhaps early in the week when things are a bit quieter!

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Absolutely loved my stay at the Hard Rock hotel. Front desk staff (Drew) was SO very accommodating. My vehicle was immediately whisked off to valet and our bags were unloaded and brought up by staff (I never had to pick anything up)...not only did the bellhop take care of all my bags he even beat me back to my room as my family and we're taking in all the memorabilia.

Hey Efrain
Thanks for the review; YES, those ice machines certainly get a work out. We're on it! Glad you had fun and hope you come back soon!

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Fun hotel very clean and friendly
Much better than other hotels with 5 stars
Nice gym and pool nice restaurant friendly staff
Nice decorations free wifi and nice Panasonic tv need to fix the ice machine

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos
Love_All_PS, General Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Hi Efrain!
Thanks for sharing your review! We are so happy we rocked your stay! Come back soon and bring your friends! We'll have more pool parties and more news coming soon!

Reviewed 13 June 2014

The parties at the hotel are great but be aware that there is still a policing of the noise level in the hotel portion, there is no room service, asking for extra supplies like towels is a nuissance, but the Valets are AWESOME!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos

Hey Candace! We actually do have room service and while everyone loves a good party, sometimes you do have to keep it a little quieter so folks can sleep! But we're glad you had fun and we'll work on getting the towels to you quicker next time!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

At first I wasn't sure what to expect when staying at the HRH in Palms Spring, being a Vegas girl you have high expectations and the HRH there is hard to beat! However, this HRH was far beyond my expectations. The service was amazing, the hotel was extremely hip with a high energy vibe to it and had a great location to the downtown district. Check in to check out was fast and painless.The entire staff was upbeat, friendly and extremely knowledgeable on what to do and where to go! I want to give a personal thanks to Mike and Blake at the bar. They had my friend and I laughing our entire stay! I also want to acknowledge the gentleman who checked us out, sorry forgot his name, but he gave us the best directions back to Vegas!
All in all, being in the hotel business myself you expect certain qualities and expectations when you travel. The Palms Spring HRH is definitely plugged into customer service and amenities. I would fully recommend anyone to stay here!

Room Tip: The Pool Side rooms are great but there is a DJ playing in the morning so if you want to to sleep in...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jessica W
Love_All_PS, General Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Thanks for the love Jessica! We hope you come back soon and the guy with the great directions is Kyle at the Front Desk! Have a great week!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I recently booked a stay for my parents, my husband and I here. This hotel was recommended to us by a friend so when Expedia.com's deal came up, it was a no brainer. I booked the two rooms via Expedia.com, and then contacted the hotel the day before our trip. We requested early check-in and they put us on the list. When we arrived at the hotel, we were fortunate to get the early check-in on both rooms which really helped out as we needed to go out to our event shortly after we arrived. The guys at the Valet were very helpful and accommodating. The gentlemen who checked us in was great! He had a wonderful personality and was eager & able to answer all our questions; the check-in process went perfect and very quickly. Once we finished checking in, we went to the rooms which were neat and ready for us. A huge perk for us about this hotel was the fact it is walking distance to Palm Springs restaurant strip. After our event that night, we walked on over and enjoyed a wonderful meal at the mexican restaurant a block away. After dinner and drinks, we walked back to the hotel and slept pretty well, no complaints. In the morning we packed and then headed back to the front desk to check out. The BEST part about this hotel and booking through Expedia.com, in the end, is the fact we had to do nothing! Expedia.com sends us the bill so we were all ready set to go. So, we had the guys get our car from the valet lot and we were off. We will definitely come back to this Hard Rock :)

Room Tip: First Time staying here!
1  Thank GemLady03

Well aren't you a... GEM! We are so glad we could rock your stay and that you took the time to share the love! We are always thrilled when we can meet everyone's requests... checking people in early is one of our favorite perks! We always try to accommodate! Thank you again for everything and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I just stayed here with my friend for a quick getaway and loved every minute I was there. From the time we stepped on property to our check in and then scoping out the hotel - I loved the decor from the renovation and the people on staff were fun and down to earth. Blake the bartender was awesome, attentive and charming and make a good stiff cocktail - just the way we like (seasoned Vegas girl syndrome). The pool scene was fun...a little version of their day club with a Dj, and an occasional beach ball being tossed around - it was perfect and not too crowded. I will definitely be coming back here to chill very soon and would recommend it to all!

Room Tip: Get a poolside room .. balconies are spacious! If you are a pool person, request the 1st floor pool...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Julia V

Thanks Julia! We love having guests from Vegas! Hope to see you and your friend again soon!