Old Ranch Inn
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$272
US$230
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$247
US$225
Hilton Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$233
US$192
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
US$662
US$520
  • Pool
Colony Palms Hotel(Palm Springs)
US$440
US$405
The Saguaro Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$232
Hotels.com
Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$232
US$208
US$162
  • Pool
The Monroe Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$344
US$287
All reviewspool areapalm canyon drivegreat hostsother guestswithin walking distanceeach morningsmall kitchenart museumcitrus treesrestaurants and shopsprivate patiocontinental breakfastvisit palm springsnew ownersclose to downtownlove this placeking bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Although we could not stay at this property I wanted to write a quick review on Larry and the staff at Old Ranch Inn. I had originally planned to visit with my wife in May and had inquired online about availability etc al. They went above and beyond by holding my room for a week while I was traveling. Once I found out that I would not be able to stay at their wonderful property I contacted them. They were very understanding and I found that extremely refreshing. Cant wait to actually stay there!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HI1959
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Wonderful is how we can sum up our 2-week stay at Old Ranch Inn. It's a small inn, just 8 rooms, close to downtown Palm Springs. The rooms are done in an adobe style with large bathrooms, and nice furnishings. The owners Larry and Ed are personable, knowledgeable, helpful and all around good guys. Most of the renters are repeaters and we can see why. It's just a comfortable, convenient and neat place to stay. We will be repeaters next year as we made reservations to return in 2015.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 15,076,754
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I am so proud of myself for finding this place and choosing it over all the glitzy, Uber modern, sauna touting, day-spa spruiking, overfilled resorts flashing at me from my computer screen!

8 rooms. self contained Pool. King-size beds. A stroll to the main street. And best of all it came with the innkeepers - Ed and Larry. If it weren't for them we never would have been able to find and appreciate some of the best food and shopping we had while we were in the USA. We stayed 5 days and were treated like old family friends. I can honestly say if I had the chance to go anywhere in the states again, it would be right back the The Old Ranch Inn, Palm Springs.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laura T
Reviewed 26 March 2014

This Inn is the perfect place to be comfortable in Palm Springs. Location is excellent, three blocks from the heart of downtown. The Inn is just the right size to make everyone feel comfortable, welcome, cared for, and cared about. We loved it.
The owners go out of their way to help guests find everything that Palm Springs has to offer. They have a perfect sense of giving you the amount of attention you want. Most guests are return guests, so there is little nonsense. It is a quiet retreat, safe, clean, and very comfortable.
I would love to own a room here!
This is our third visit and we will be back often.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank mmff4
Reviewed 26 March 2014

If you are looking for an intimate, clean, wonderfully friendly, happy place to stay in Old Palm Springs, approximately 4 half blocks from the strip, than look up Old Ranch Inn. We had a fabulous time, met some great people and loved Ed and Larry the inn keepers. We will most likely make this trip an annual event just because of these guys and the Inn. The beds were comfortable, very clean and friendly, home in Palm Springs. If that is possible.

Loved it!!!

Travelers from Portland, OR

Room Tip: There are only 9 rooms and I suspect all of them have great aspects.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends