Old Ranch Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Korakia Pensione(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
The Rossi Hotel(Palm Springs)
Desert Hills(Palm Springs)
Holiday House(Palm Springs)
The Willows(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
Del Marcos Hotel(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
La Serena Villas(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
The Three Fifty Hotel(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewspool areapalm canyon drivegreat hostsother guestswithin walking distanceeach morningsmall kitchenart museumcitrus treesrestaurants and shopsprivate patiocontinental breakfastvisit palm springsnew ownersclose to downtownlove this placeking bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 May 2010

On the final night of my trip, I was bumped from my hotel and--lucky me--ended up at the Old Ranch Inn. What a pleasure--I wish I'd been there from the get go! From the moment I arrived, Larry and Ed were fun, generous hosts, and make me feel like I was staying with friends. I wish I could have stayed longer. Because of their hospitality, I am already thinking about when I can go back!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
3  Thank Michelle J
Reviewed 2 May 2010

Larry and Ed were exceptional hosts. We enjoyed being so close to restaurants and shops. Rooms were very clean -- comfortable beds -- the hosts definitely pay attention to detail. We plan to return to Palm Springs in December and wouldn't think of staying anywhere else.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank Susan5505
Reviewed 19 April 2010

From the warm, positive reception to the ultraclean, quaint mini suite room we were very pleased with our stay at the Old Ranch Inn. Larry and Ed were very pleasant hosts, and made a great recommendation( and subsequent reservations for us) for dining at nearby Spencer's. ( a variety of well prepared fish, meat and fowl dishes, outstanding ambience and service, and a nice wine list)
This is a fairly compact hotel facility, and the pool is centrally located which gave us an opportunity to meet other guests as we walked by it to our room.
Our room had a small outside patio with a very nice view of the mountain, and it was an excellent spot to have a glass of wine and gaze at the stars after dinner.
Coffee,tea and fresh fruit were provided outside in the morning as a nice way to start the day.
We will be back for a future stay.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DesertPair
Reviewed 13 April 2010

Larry and Ed are such wonderful hosts, and the accomendations at thier small Old Ranch Inn are great. Nestled at the base of the mountain, the pool and grounds are lovely, and it is an easy walk to all of the action on S. Palm Canyon Dr.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cannafax
Reviewed 9 April 2010

This was our 2nd time staying at the Old Ranch Inn in Palm Springs. We enjoyed it so much last year, that we knew we had to go again! This time was just as enjoyable!
We love the hosts, Larry & Ed! They are warm and personable, and have never failed us on giving us great suggestions for good places to dine! It was also my birthday...and they wished me a happy birthday many times during our stay!
I always enjoy looking at all the unique decorations in the rooms....which absolutely make this wonderful little place feel homey and comfortable! Larry is the decorator...good job! (AND, it is super clean!)
We already have our dates to go next March...can't wait!
Thanks for a fun stay!