This is a great little hotel. Each room has a private patio and jacuzzi. Its small, quiet, and when we were there we rarely saw another guest. The pool is lovely.
I would have given five stars but the following were detrimental to our stay:
1. Shower did not have hot water. At all. The bath did, but not the shower.
2. The furniture was a little shabby. The sofa bed was like sleeping on a chain link fence.
3. We had to beg for a log for the patio fireplace the first night-- staff is not super attentive.
4. Supposed to be adults only (so we were told) but there was a kid staying next door.
Overall it was a good experience and I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rossi Hotel (formerly known as The San Giuliano) was originally built as a hotel in the 1920's and was known as The Wigwam, hosting an array of glamorous movie stars. One of the oldest hotels in the Palm Springs area. All eight suites enjoy beautiful private patios and jacuzzis. We are located in the historic Tennis Club District in the heart of Downtown Palm Springs. Enjoy our beautiful pool with the San Jacinto Mountains as a backdrop. Surprisingly, this oasis is located just steps from the exciting Downtown Palm Springs with an abundance of restaurants, shops and entertainment. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- San Giuliano Palm Springs
- Hotel San Giuliano