“very relaxing weekend” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Rossi Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Palm Springs
The Rossi Hotel
Ranked #5 of 71 Hotels in Palm Springs
Harbor City
“very relaxing weekend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2009

We didn't know what to look forward tobut were pleasently surprised the room was clean and comfortable and the grounds well kept. we will visit again for sure.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank tinyJohn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (164)
San Pedro
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2009

My Husband & I just returned from our first time staying at the San Giuliano, I was looking for a place to surprise my husband for our 12 year wedding anniversary. I searched on the web for private jaccuzzi rooms, and after searching for a place that was reasonably priced I found the San Giuliano Hotel. When I called to make the reservation the person taking my reservation was very friendly. We arrived to Hotel about 1pm (check-in was 3pm) and the young lady checking us in let us know that the room was ready and she got us right in.....We walked in to a already cool room, we did have a problem with the safe. My husband called the front office and the young women was right over to assist us. We stayed in the Sunflower room, and we have decided that its an amazing hotel and we will be making this our anniversary get away every year. The room was clean, and very cozy, very intimate.....We were able to walk right out our front door, right to the pool, Which we had too ourselves most of the time. I loved having our own private jaccuzzi on our own private patio, we brought our own food and so never had to leave the hotel. There was everything there we needed, including bags of ice, which was nice not having to run out in the heat to the store to get it. I will for sure be telling all my friends & family members about this most amazing anniversary wekkend and the place that made it special.....

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank mcgraw4ever
California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2009

Cliche as it may sound, words honestly cannot describe how great the San Giuliano Hotel is. Pictures have the capability to lie; however, the pictures of the San Giuliano Hotel have nothing to hide. With only 8 rooms the San Giuliano makes for tranquil relaxation and a perfect romantic getaway. The staff is friendly and the hotel is family owned. When in Palm Springs, it is a must to stay the San Giuliano. :)

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank TiffanyElizabeth
2-5-3
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2009

This is a very charming, clean intimate inn with beautiful grounds and in a great location. Very romantic... we'll be back again for sure.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank 17seventeen
British Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2009

I had the pleasure of staying at the San Giuliano after checking out twenty different hotels in Palm Springs. We originally were booked in at the Marriott but upon checking in were told that there was a teen-age boys baseball team staying there. So after much driving and legwork we stumbled across the San Giuluano. It was perfect! My friend and I like to relax, chat, sit by the pool, have a few drinks and be within walking distance of the main strip. This had it all. It has 6 large guest rooms surrounding the luscious, private courtyard and pool. The rooms were spacious and clean. The ambience was serence and peaceful. The staff were friendly and went above and beyond to give us a wonderful and relaxing stay. I was originally booked to fly out at 10am, but the plane was overbooked and I could not get out till 8pm. Check out time is 12pm, but they gratiously extended my stay till 6Pm so I would not have to walk around town with my suitcase in tow. I would definitley recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone. I will be going back to stay at this quaint, private oasis. Roberta S. from Canada

• Stayed April 2009, travelled with friends
2 Thank Robbie1223
Redondo Beach, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2009

The entire staff went above and beyond the normal duties of any Inn or hotel staff I have ever seen, ensuring we had a wonderful time. All 14 of us! They removed the down bedding's products because my brother in-law was allergic, they found my favorite Chef 's new restaurant location, they helped plan a “Surprise” catering event for another friends birthday, they were very accommodating when we had a last minute , unexpected guest (a small cat ). I could go on and on….
Each room was beautifully decorated and private but also offered easy access to the courtyard/pool area for the group.
If you want a romantic, very private weekend, I would recommend the Hacienda Room. However, be forewarned there is no bathtub in the suite only a large shower, although you do have a private yard and Jacuzzi right outside the bedroom door.
I could not have chosen a better place to spend my 50th birthday, other than Italy of course. It was perfect! I'm already planning my next visit and our group is planning to rent the entire Inn again next spring.
Thank you, Marina, Daniela, and Suzy along with the rest of the Staff at the San Guiliano.
Warm Regards,
Teresa K

• Stayed March 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Sugarplumskys
San Diego, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2009

My fiance and I just spent a 3 day weekend at the San Giuliano and couldn't have been happier. We were in the Casbah suite, a beautiful private suite with a fridge, microwave, coffee maker , indoor jacuzzi tub, private outdoor living room with a ceiling fan and candles, a private outdoor jacuzzi, DVD player, CD player, etc etc etc.
We have nothing but praise for the San Giuliano- the room was gorgeously decorated, private as can be, and as clean as if we were the first people to ever stay there.
We're definetly coming back, and in fact have been chatting about rearranging out honeymoon plans to include the San Giuliano. And when we come back, we're specifically requesting the Casbah suite because of its privacy and location within the hotel.

Thank you so much, San Giuliano!
Kat & Rob