“Very nice hotel, very thin walls”
Review of The Rossi Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Palm Springs
The Rossi Hotel
Ranked #4 of 73 Hotels in Palm Springs
So. Cal.
“Very nice hotel, very thin walls”
Reviewed 6 December 2009

Got a great deal through the Palm Springs website with a promo code. This hotel is all-suite, average size rooms/big bathrooms, staff is top notch. Great service from the front desk, check-in was a breeze. Stayed in Casbah suite(suite 8). We enjoyed the in-suite jacuzzi as well as the jacuzzi on the private patio. The location is a short walk to Palm Canyon Drive which is where the restaurants and shops are located. Our only down side to the trip was how thin the walls are. I did not read in any of the reviews how thin the walls are or if any one could hear their neighbors or even the phone at the front desk ringing. On one side of our room was the office and you could hear the phone ringing like it was in our room. On the other side we had some neighbors that came in about midnight, took a shower, and then proceeded to make....well you know. The pool area was a nice little place to relax and the water was heated but the weather was a little too cool to go swimming. If it was not for the thin walls I would recommend this hotel unless you think the noise would not bother you. All in all it was a very nice hotel if not for the neighbors, so as long as you don't stay in suite 8 or whatever number was on the other side of us you should enjoy the stay.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank tdtdSo_Cal_

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (172)
Ventura
Reviewed 20 September 2009

My wife and I went to get some "dry heat" and pool time in the off season. The hotel grounds are peaceful and very relaxing. The rooms are spacious and decorated beautifully. The pool is tranquil with the running water fountains and also with a mountain view through the two palm trees. Most of the rooms have jacuzzi if you are into that. One of the best things is the location which is a couple minute walk from the heart of downtown Palm Springs so you don't have to do any driving if need be. Just a fantastic place to chill out, no party action going on here. Gaby, the manager is always around until about five o'clock and is really a good and helpful person, ditto for the staff. The only problem with this place is it is so nice you don't want to leave, a great stay.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
3 Thank shadowventura
Harbor City
Reviewed 22 August 2009

We didn't know what to look forward tobut were pleasently surprised the room was clean and comfortable and the grounds well kept. we will visit again for sure.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank tinyJohn
San Pedro
Reviewed 19 July 2009

My Husband & I just returned from our first time staying at the San Giuliano, I was looking for a place to surprise my husband for our 12 year wedding anniversary. I searched on the web for private jaccuzzi rooms, and after searching for a place that was reasonably priced I found the San Giuliano Hotel. When I called to make the reservation the person taking my reservation was very friendly. We arrived to Hotel about 1pm (check-in was 3pm) and the young lady checking us in let us know that the room was ready and she got us right in.....We walked in to a already cool room, we did have a problem with the safe. My husband called the front office and the young women was right over to assist us. We stayed in the Sunflower room, and we have decided that its an amazing hotel and we will be making this our anniversary get away every year. The room was clean, and very cozy, very intimate.....We were able to walk right out our front door, right to the pool, Which we had too ourselves most of the time. I loved having our own private jaccuzzi on our own private patio, we brought our own food and so never had to leave the hotel. There was everything there we needed, including bags of ice, which was nice not having to run out in the heat to the store to get it. I will for sure be telling all my friends & family members about this most amazing anniversary wekkend and the place that made it special.....

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank mcgraw4ever
California
Reviewed 5 June 2009

Cliche as it may sound, words honestly cannot describe how great the San Giuliano Hotel is. Pictures have the capability to lie; however, the pictures of the San Giuliano Hotel have nothing to hide. With only 8 rooms the San Giuliano makes for tranquil relaxation and a perfect romantic getaway. The staff is friendly and the hotel is family owned. When in Palm Springs, it is a must to stay the San Giuliano. :)

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank TiffanyElizabeth
2-5-3
Reviewed 21 May 2009

This is a very charming, clean intimate inn with beautiful grounds and in a great location. Very romantic... we'll be back again for sure.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank 17seventeen
British Columbia
Reviewed 17 April 2009

I had the pleasure of staying at the San Giuliano after checking out twenty different hotels in Palm Springs. We originally were booked in at the Marriott but upon checking in were told that there was a teen-age boys baseball team staying there. So after much driving and legwork we stumbled across the San Giuluano. It was perfect! My friend and I like to relax, chat, sit by the pool, have a few drinks and be within walking distance of the main strip. This had it all. It has 6 large guest rooms surrounding the luscious, private courtyard and pool. The rooms were spacious and clean. The ambience was serence and peaceful. The staff were friendly and went above and beyond to give us a wonderful and relaxing stay. I was originally booked to fly out at 10am, but the plane was overbooked and I could not get out till 8pm. Check out time is 12pm, but they gratiously extended my stay till 6Pm so I would not have to walk around town with my suitcase in tow. I would definitley recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone. I will be going back to stay at this quaint, private oasis. Roberta S. from Canada

• Stayed April 2009, travelled with friends