“Very nice course”

37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Very nice course”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

The course was in great shape. I played the north course and it is a little older and winds through some older but nice homes. Still a wonderful golfing experience.

Toronto
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 139 helpful votes
“Excellent playable resort course”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Played the south course and was very enjoyable. The staff were all super pleasant in every way. Very well maintained greens and fairways. Carts were excellent and included in Golfnow booking. Rental clubs were excellent. Would highly recommend this course for the golfer always trying to break 100, for the pros you may be disappointed because there are no punishing holes.

1 Thank Muskoka21
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Beware of age restrictions on driving a golf cart here”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

My family and I spent a week down in Palm Desert, CA for our spring break. My two sons age 14 & 16 are both on the high school golf team and wanted to get in as much golf as we possibly could in one week. On our last day in the desert, we decided to book Indian Canyons Golf Course North Course. The GolfNow price for me was $69 and for my sons as juniors the course gave them a $45 rate. All week my son who is 16 and has a valid WA St. drivers license was able to drive a golf cart at every golf course we played. We arrived this morning to play at Indian Canyons and was notified by the front desk lady that my son needed to be 18 years old to drive a cart on their course. They tried to tell me it is a state law in California? I let her know that it has not been a problem all week at the other courses we played. Unfortunately, there was nothing she was going to do, so my son walked the course. I know...not a bad thing for the kid to get some exercise. It just baffles me that with all of the courses in the Palm Springs area, this is the only course we have come upon that has a minimum age of 18 to drive a cart. I forgot to ask if he could get a reduced rate since he had to walk the course?
Besides the not so perfect start of a day, the golfing was enjoyable. The three of us finished our round in 3.5 hours. They had a 90 degree rule for the carts, so my son actually made out better than we did by walking! There is no GPS in the golf carts, only markers down the middle of the fairways. Unless you play down the middle of the fairway all day, you better have a range finder handy (which my walking son did for us). The scenery is very beautiful with old style Palm Springs homes lining the fairways. We finally saw the beverage cart for the first time once we were finishing the 18th hole. Next year I would probably try the South course, as many people have raved about it.

2 Thank Bigkid21
Knoxville, Tennessee
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Ver Nice”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

It was challenging, and pricey. But everything in Palm Springs is. If you can find a course for less than $90 a round, your lucky.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank BJd1948
Palm Springs, California
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 107 helpful votes
“South Course Restaurant, Best Restaurant View in the Valley!”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

The south course restaurant has both indoor and patio seating, with the best view if any Restaurant in the Coachella Valley!

Food is great (Club sandwich, Fish & Chips, and breakfasts)
Super service,and decent prices...

This restaurant is the best kept secret in PS :)

Visited March 2014