“The perfect vacation get away!”

Century Palm Springs
Reviewed 7 May 2013

The Hotel is perfectly designed and maintained perfectly. The hosts make you feel like you're family. The staff is helpful with restaurant suggestions...they have an afternoon happy hour. We just loved our stay...and are looking forward to our next. I highly suggest this location as a premier Gay Resort in Palm Springs.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank richardhajjar

Reviewed 5 May 2013

I stayed at Century for two nights recently. I had a very good relaxing time. The room are very comfortable, great sheets ( better than home), great continental breakfast, relaxing pool and spa area. I also found the other guest to be friendly and fun to hang out with. Lou and his team have raised the bar for excellence.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 May 2013

We spent 4 days last week at Century and it was the perfect getaway for us. Great rooms, grounds, pool, breakfast, convivial evening cocktail hour, and spectacular views. Lou and staff are very gracious and helpful and really want to make your stay enjoyable. We definitely will come back.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aldus M
Reviewed 30 April 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here over the weekend and loved it. The beds are super comfortable, stylish rooms and a friendly, accommodating staff.
The daily continental breakfast was great and they made us our own fresh pot of coffee. The happy hour was a nice way to start the evening as well.
I highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank AVS74
Reviewed 29 April 2013

Great Resort in the Warm Sands Area.. Lou and the Staff are amazing and cater to your ever need. Comfortable rooms .. King Beds... in suite fridge/Kureg Coffee maker... Great touch's like offering amazing Popcicles by the pool in the heat of the afternoon, Cocktail Hour 6 to 7..
Breakfast is great...fruit/ and a selection of organic cereals and gluten free breads/muffins.. as well as hard boiled eggs and great french roast pressed coffee... ( no hot breakfest) but not needed in the heat of palm springs... .. Lou also provides passes to Worlds Gym in the area.. a nice touch.. A great Stay... will be back... Thanks Lou

Room Tip: all the rooms face the central court yard.. there however was no noise issues ..
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 April 2013

I just recently returned home from a long weekend stay at the Century Palm Springs, and I can't wait to go back. The new owners (Lou and Jimmy) have transformed this into a real class act ... casually cool with lots of taste and no pretension. I was very impressed by their attention to detail, both in regards to the ammenities of the hotel and to the service they provide the guests. The breakfast and morning service is, by far, the best I have ever experienced at a resort in Palm Springs. My room was impeccably maintained (as was the entire property) and first-rate, from the plush linens to the remarkably comfortable bed and the up-to-date electronics. The energy around the pool was very friendly and relaxing. I was traveling with my best friend from NY, and the design of the pool, jacuzzi, and courtyard space created an environment that allowed us to feel comfortable, whether we wanted to interact with the other guests, or just have some one-on-one conversation between ourselves. And, I must make special mention of how beautifully designed the lighting is. In fact, the whole aesthetic of the Century is beautiful, down to the stylized umbrellas around the pool. While the weather was a perfect 80 degrees on my visit, I can imagine that, as the temperature rises over the next few months, it might be nice to have a few more shaded areas in the courtyard to relax in ... though, perhaps, there are additional umbrellas that I'm not aware of (as they were not needed during my stay) which could be used to create more shade. Otherwise, I can't think of ANYTHING to improve on! It is clear that Lou and Jimmy certainly know what they're doing. (I don't know if this is their first venture in guest services or not, but I would be very surprised if it is, based on how well they seem to have it down.) I will definitely be making Century Palm Springs my "go-to" place in Palm Springs!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Just came back from an incredibly relaxing wonderful experience in the desert. Our first trip to the Century Inn and for sure not our last. Clean comfortable rooms, well kept and perfectly landscaped grounds, and customer service beyond compare. Our new desert favorite.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple