“Very attentive staff and welcoming vibe”

Century Palm Springs
Long Beach, California
“Very attentive staff and welcoming vibe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2010

My partner and I had never stayed at this property before, but we heard good reviews from other friends before, so we decided to give it a shot. When we arrived, the first staff member we encountered was Greg, and he certaily set the tone for the stay. Even thought its a small property, they really want you to know all the amentites they have, so you dont miss anything - which is an important touch when you want to feel like you are at your home-away-from-home. From the personalized continental breakfast in the morning, to the cocktail hour in the afternoon, we really felt at home. The property is very peaceful, and even though it wasnt busy when we stayed, I could still imagine it being calm and realxing, event with all the room occupided....We will stay again. Thank y ou and great job!

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple

Families
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2010

A delightful time at a welcoming, comfortable, well-designed & decorated Mid-Century boutique homotel; wonderful service & attention to detail. Great in-town location.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple
New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2010

They did it again.
The same fantastic place, the same fantastic people (thanks to Kirby and Gregg!), the same great location, the same wonderful room, the same wonderful pool.
I sincerely hope everything stays this way :-) as humans are creatures of habits returning to what they know and like.
Good job, boys!
And next time, I'll bring my husband as well.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled solo
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2010

We've stayed her a few times and love everything about it - the overall design, the staff, the guests, the vibe! However, the new addition of an electric pipe organ in the lobby is totally and completely our of character for this place.

Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank CityGuys60750
Oakland, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2010

I stayed at the Century Palm Springs for a friend's 40th birthday party weekend. The property is beautifully maintained and is staffed by friendly and accommodating gentlemen. The location is close to the other gay resorts in Palm Springs. The downtown strip is a quick drive or an extended walk away. The rooms are a bit pricy for my usual taste, but I found them very comfortable and well-decorated. I will definitely consider the Century Palm Springs for my next Palm Springs trip!

• Stayed May 2010
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2010

Went with my partner and another couple and we had an incredible two days.
To say that the staff was accommodating is an understatement.
Have stayed at the Century in the past and can't wait to go back and stay with them again.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with friends
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2010

The Century Palm Springs is a truly wonderful place to stay when in Palm Springs. This was my first stay at The Century Palm Springs, but it certainly will not be my last. From the moment I arrived, until I had to depart, the staff made me feel welcome and right at home. The staff couldn't have been more attentive, and they made it all seem absolutely effortless. They always greeted me with a smile.

I keep telling my friends that this is the place to stay when visiting Palm Springs.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled solo