Mediterraneo Resort
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$196
  • Pool
The Monroe Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$132
Good 3.5/5
Hilton Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$217
US$192
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
US$432
US$391
  • Pool
Colony Palms Hotel(Palm Springs)
US$323
US$314
Great 4.5/5
The Saguaro Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$233
Very Good 4/5
Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$183
  • Restaurant
Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$115
US$148
US$138
Hotels.com
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$264
US$255
  • Pool
All reviewsfull kitchenclose to downtownbedroom bathcoachella weekendsitting areapool towelsice machinelounge chairsmannyadriaticvillapoolsbarbecuecabana
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 November 2013

We stayed here the first weekend after the hotel had reopened for a supposed renovation. It still had some rough edges, but the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The pool area was nice, even though the water was too cold for me to get in. I was looking forward to a nice swim, so that was disappointing. The room had cheap furniture and a Murphy bed. Since the room was very small it was nice to be able to put the bed up and have more space. Still, I find the Murphy bed idea a little strange. The kitchen has some updates, but could still use some work. There's a pool table by the swimming pool, which some guests thought would be nice to use at 7:30 in the morning. I don't think I'd stay here again, given all the other choices in town.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DSSanDiego
Reviewed 26 September 2013

My boyfriend and I came here for a get away weekend and we both felt so rejuvenated after our time here at the Adriatic Villa! The hotel is very clean with a friendly staff. It is really close to downtown Palm Springs and the views of the mountains are unbelievable. We highly recommend this hotel and we will definitely be back!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alexandra l
Reviewed 11 June 2013

My girl friend and I stayed at the villa the week after Memorial Day. The rooms are very nice , clean and comfortable. We really enjoyed the fact that there seemed to be no children running about.. The villas caters more to adults, and this is something we liked very much. The location couldn't be better, very close to downtown. Our room opened up to the pool and in the evening we would sit on our veranda and enjoy a cocktail while we watched the sun set on the mountains, absolutely beautiful. Chris the manager was also very friendly and helpful with information on where to go and things to do. Can not wait to go back.

Room Tip: Our room was a one bedroom suite #18, beautiful view of mountains and pool
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank Goodlife-now
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Beautiful rooms, Beautiful grounds, two pools, Jacuzzi . The manager is wonderful and makes your stay as enjoyable as can be! We go here every year and enjoy it every year. They constantly make improvements to the grounds, rooms, and pool area so it is always fun to see what has changed since the last visit. Trust me if you stay here you will not be disappointed!

Room Tip: Listen to the manager he will give you advice on that - but I have never been unhappy with any of the rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Linda M
Reviewed 10 May 2013

spent the weekend at this quaint resort/time-share "villa" in Palm springs. We found it very quiet, beautiful grounds and great, friendly staff, very personal. It is a little bit older but well-maintained, and outside the heavy traffic area of Palm springs. Pools not heated but it is so hot there in summer it really down't matter. Nice cabanas, no crowding. Great bar & entertainment on weekend nights. Chris themanager is terrific, even called me to return a bag I left there!

Room Tip: Inside rooms ar quieter & near pool.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends