Mediterraneo Resort
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$196
  • Pool
The Monroe Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$132
Hilton Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$217
US$192
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
US$620
US$391
  • Pool
Colony Palms Hotel(Palm Springs)
US$323
US$314
The Saguaro Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$233
Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$183
  • Restaurant
Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$115
US$186
US$138
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$264
US$255
  • Pool
All reviewsfull kitchenclose to downtownbedroom bathcoachella weekendsitting areapool towelsice machinelounge chairsmannyadriaticvillapoolsbarbecuecabana
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed here over Coachella weekend and had a great experience. Staff was attentive and friendly, and rooms were huge with full kitchen, which was great for us. The pools have great mountain views and sun hit them just right. Its an older property but well maintained. Our room was renovated and better than other hotels I've stayed at that cost twice the price. We were very happy and will be back.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank MilaDay
Reviewed 17 April 2014

This is the first review I've ever written, but the experience was so bad that I really wanted to save anyone else, if they're on the fence, from booking here.

The property's marketing photos are deceiving. The grounds are way, way more run down than the pictures show. The hotel is advertised as having a restaurant and bar, but neither were open at all while I was there. If there's a transition going on, I get it, but then the amenities shouldn't be falsely advertised.

The deceptive pictures and advertising were made worse by the rudeness of the owner. The manager, Alex, was very nice and immediately attempted to help when the water went off at one point during my stay, and the cleaning and maintenance staff were friendly. I was genuinely amazed by how rude the owner was in my encounter with him (regarding the state of the property and misrepresentation of the amenities). Definitely reconsider staying here.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
15  Thank marygold2014
Reviewed 16 April 2014

This stay was actually quite scary: filthy, uncomfortable bed, ridiculous service.

When we entered the room, it was beautiful. We looked forward to spending time there, until we actually started to look around. It was filthy! I found a toe nail on the rug in the front room, the cabinets were dirty, everything was dusty and there were hairs all over the bathroom (the extremely unpleasant kind). The only cleaning product in the room was Comet, so I got fed up and went to the front desk to get some cleaning supplies to clean the place myself. I was near panic and we couldn't get our money refunded. The boy at the front led me to the cleaning room for supplies. This is where it really got scary. The place was a mess and the one cleaning cart they had was dirty itself. It had a few unmarked bottles on it that were dusty, Windex and a bottle of Simple Green. I got a roll of paper towels and the Simple Green and went to work. If you take a minute to look at the information in the binder in the rooms, it says you must clean the place before you check out - throw out the trash, do the dishes and put them away, clean the counters. That is offensive! Not only did I have to start by cleaning the place myself, I had to do it again before I left.

The bed was extremely uncomfortable and the air conditioner was too loud for us to run at night. We hardly slept. I left exhausted and praying to god that I didn't bring anything home with me from that place.

To make matters worse, we accidentally left a few things behind in our rush to get out of there. After being told by two people the stuff was there, they are still giving us the run around with lie after lie after lie. Oh, and now the phone suddenly doesn't work.

Don't even think about it. Sleep in your car or in the dirt before you stay here.

Room Tip: Make sure it's a remodeled suite and you check it before you agree to stay in it, if you have to stay at all.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
8  Thank jennifervtom
Reviewed 1 April 2014

the pool was awesome! very busy but had plenty of places to chill. There was music and the staff was very attentive. They came by to check pool towels and asked how we were liking the music playing. They also called us when we checked in to ask how everything was, which was cool and stood out to me. My room was AMAZING!! The room was also very clean which i am always impressed by. between the amazing staff (a couple i think) and the views, room quality and presentation i am now calling this my "normal vacation spot"

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2014

This hotel looks cute in the pictures but in reality it needs a good update. The suites are either Murphy beds or pull out couches, uncomfortable! The water pressure is terrible and it's hit or miss on whether or not you'll get hot water in the shower. There is a nice kitchen but the dishes provided weren't very clean and the water from the faucet was a bit brownish so I didn't feel comfortable using or cleaning the dishware. We went out and bought disposables.

The pool area is nice but small, they have a lounge with a pool table but the pool sticks weren't useable since most were missing their tips and the table fabric was a bit worn out.

The service left something to be desired. It was very lax without a front desk attendant to check you in, you essentially had to hunt someone down on the property. The credit card machine wasn't working so the guy sent us to our room and then had us come down later that night to run it again. Then I made the mistake of leaving an item in my room. 5 phones calls, repeated assurances they would send it Fedex (i provided my credit card info), and almost 2 weeks later I still don't have the item.
There is no maid service. And they don't provide bottled water or even have any available for purchase on premises...no big, it just the DESERT!

Point being there are far better places to stay in Palm Springs for the price of this place that will offer a much better experience. I was very surprised it was rated so well on Trip Advisor...these ratings are usually a good indicator but not this time.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple