Hilton Palm Springs
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$174
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$101
Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$142
  • Restaurant
Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
US$397
US$356
US$128
US$102
Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$146
US$156
US$149
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Skylark Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$145
  • Breakfast included
Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$81
The Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$244
US$177
1,473 results
All reviewspool areapresidential suitespa casinosherman's deliself parkingconvention centerwithin walking distancetwo blockspool stafffront desk staffclose to downtownthe main stripnice poollounge chairshattieconferencerenovation
Reviewed 13 May 2013

I've stayed here once a year for the past four years, always during late April/early May for a conference at the convention center. Overall I've had a very pleasant experience.

Pros:
- free shuttle to/from the airport: just give the front desk a call when you land. Quick and friendly service. Don't forget to tip!
- Always friendly staff/service
- I always eat lunch at the hotel restaurant, which is on the pricier side, but I've liked everything I've ordered. Service can be a bit slow, but I like sitting on the outdoor patio, nibbling on the cracker-like flatbread that comes free, and enjoying the warmth and fresh air.
- I love the separate vanity area outside the bathroom in the rooms. Very handy when you have 2 women sharing a room, and both need to prepare for a business event!
- They remodeled the pool area within the past year, and the rooms have always seemed new to me: comfy beds, newer TVs, new bathroom furnishings
- Great location: close enough to the convention center, close to the main strip where VillageFest is.

Could be better:
- I've had good massages/scrubs at the spa, but the spa facility itself is fairly small with few amenities considering the high price. The steam room is lovely but the sink/vanity area seems empty and tired without helpful goodies like hairties, bobbypins, face wash, etc. However, the last time I went to the spa was in 2012, so it's possible they've updated since then.
- I feel the prices are reasonable, but I think the star-rating (for point redemption) is a bit inflated (though the recent renovations have helped spiff up the overall image)

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Shannon A, Rooms Director at Hilton Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give such a detailed review, your feedback is truly appreciated. I will share your comments with our executive team at our next meeting. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

Nice hotel and centrally located near everything. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Bar and breakfast were good as well. Would stay there again and recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Palm Springs.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

We really appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you enjoyed your visit. We hope to see you back in Palm Springs soon.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Convinient to downtown, casinos and spas. It's not the season to be in Palm Springs but if you find yourself there this would be a great hotel. No covered parking that I could see, self parking and valet. If you are using the pool ask for a downstairs room facing the pool versus the parking lot. Pool area so pretty! Rooms very clean, staff very nice. You can't ask for much more than that!

Room Tip: Room facing the pool is a must unless you don't plan on opening the drapes...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business

Many thanks for the feedback. I am happy to hear that you had a great experience with us and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 May 2013

This is a lovely hotel, clean, bright rooms with wonderful views, great pool area with lots of loungers, towels, tables and umbrellas. Terrific staff, Richard in the bar (great dirty vodka martinis), Paul at the pool and John the shuttle driver (full of information and Palm Springs history). The only complaint was the lack of attention by staff at the breakfast area, they could use a little personality! The front desk was very pleasant and efficient and the hotel in general made you feel welcome!! Would definitely go back.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice "shout-out" to our team members. I will share your kind comments with them personally. I will also have a little chat with our restaurant team and discuss your valued feedback. I hope we see you back again soon.

Reviewed 2 May 2013

We arrived in Palm Springs on March 31/13 to find us very disappointed with the room booked in another downtown hotel. Then we remembered there is a Hilton downtown and we checked to see of there was a chance a standard room is available. To our surprise there was a room. My wife asked to see the room and we were shown a comparable room on the main floor. After chatting about our experience at another hotel, the staff member offered us an upgrade at no extra cost. My wife was delighted and wondered later why we would select any other hotel than Hilton.
Our room was superb, immaculate and exceeded our expectations.

Room Tip: There are ground floor rooms that face the courtyard and swimming pool.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mistergregorio

I am very happy to hear that we were able to rescue you from your initial hotel and turn around your Palm Springs experience! We look forward to seeing you again soon!