Desert Lodge
Aloha Hotel(Palm Springs)
  • Pool
Musicland Hotel(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
Residenza San Lorenzo(Palm Springs)
Hotel California(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
V Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
Villa Royale Inn(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 February 2014

When we showed up, we were quoted a rate that was $20 higher than what we booked. The manager (I assume that's who we was from his grandiose attitude) was rude and condescending. The place appears great from the outside, but the rooms are dirty and not stocked well with basic necessities (towels, etc). Definitely would not stay here ever. The Motel 6 is a much better option.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Had a last minute job assignment in Palm Springs and because of some kind of an event, this was the only place I could find within my company's price range with a vacancy. I had heard that this place was not too great, but it was way beyond that expectation. First of all, the lobby where I checked in was full of cigarette smoke. My room on the other hand was terrible. The furniture looked as if it was picked up off the curve after a home owner disposed of it, the shower had mole, there was no heat and when I return from work the night before, the maid neglected to lock my door. Even thought I requested a no smoking room, the room still wreaked of stale tobacco. Rug in the room was well past replacement with tears and spots. Well, there is no breakfast, but there is working WiFi and Cable.
The pool and Jacuzzi did not look inviting and in my opinion this place should be bull dozed. I highly do not recommend this place. I will use Motel 6 next time I am in a bind for a room in Palm Springs.

Room Tip: Stay off the second floor...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Photomitch
Reviewed 12 January 2014

We booked this hotel last minute through hotels.com. The rate was better than those other hotels in palm springs and we just needed a place to sleep. I was surprised that at that rate the room was well maintained and clean. It is probably due to the new management. They were very nice at the front desk and when we had a problem with the hot water they fixed it right away and I took the longest hot shower which was great! My husband also enjoyed the jacuzzi which was very clean. We were very happy and felt that we were treated with respect by the entire staff. We will stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a poolside room it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

the room is clean large and comfortable freshly painted with the modern appliances I would recommend it to anyone. I found the motel to be very comfortable. the place is close to downtown about a mile with the typical free wifi and pool

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 29 May 2013

We booked the hotel last minute because of Memorial Weekend, everywhere else is above $200 even your cheap motel. This hell hole was charging $175 if you walk in that Fri.-Sun. The place looked pretty run down, paint is peeling off, writing on the walls, long hair in my bed, dirty bathtub, dingy carpet, phone, tv, lamp doesn't work, it probably has bed bugs. The internet didn't work, the people works there was high on meth, I saw a guy in front of my door for awhile, so I opened and asked "what are you doing", he got all defensive, so my internet was not fixed, through out the whole nite, I didn't have internet. The place smells like indian spices in a restaurant. I asked for the second key and the manager told me $10, and I said that the deposit and I'll get it back right? He said "NO". Later I asked one of the guy there, and he said thats the deposit, so I went down and told the Manager, he finally agreed to give me the key for free. So people stay away from this hell hole.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends