This was my first visit to Palm Springs and I was pleased to have picked Las Brisas because it was quiet, and comfortable in a homey, un-posh way. It is one block over from the downtown area. The complimentary breakfast was a real plus because it was nice not to start the day having to look for somewhere for breakfast ; choice of omelettes or waffles made to order as well as the usual breakfast fare along with excellent coffee.
The hotel staff were all very friendly and accommodating. I would stay at Las Brisas again based on this first visit because I enjoyed its lack of pretension and hominess
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel's convenient downtown location is ideal for both business and leisure travelers. The hotel features spaciously appointed guest rooms and suites, each complete with wireless high-speed Internet access and cable satellite television. This Southern California hotel is the recipient of the 2009 Best Western Director's Award for Quality with amenities such as an outdoor heated swimming pool and hot tub, poolside services, guest laundry, business center and meeting facilities. A complimentary full hot breakfast is available daily and guests will love La Cantina, the onsite restaurant and cocktail lounge. Don't forget to try our NEW date shakes! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Brisas Best Western
- Best Western Palm Springs
- Best Western Las Brisas Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Hotel Las Brisas
- Palm Springs Best Western