Days Inn Palm Springs
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$196
  • Pool
The Monroe Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$132
Hilton Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$217
US$192
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
US$620
US$391
  • Pool
Colony Palms Hotel(Palm Springs)
US$323
US$314
The Saguaro Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$233
Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$183
  • Restaurant
Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$115
US$186
US$138
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$255
  • Pool
All reviewsthe palm courtfridge and microwavebudget hotelroom was cleanpool arealarge poolgreat poolking bedclose to downtownthe main dragricksmountainspsdesert
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2012

The room is right out of the 1950's, with an air-conditioner that is right out of that era as well. The air conditioner worked but some enterprising guest had taken the grill off so as to coax a little more power out of the dilapidated unit. There is no hair dryer, the room was superficially clean, but I did not walk around barefoot and was even afraid to use the shower. I am into economizing, but this is definitely not worth the minimal cost, and I would carefully check reviews before booking (I did not). It was about 105 degrees in Palm Springs when I checked in and the room was stifling (I had to turn on the air conditioner to cool the room, but it never really did). A slight musty odor to the A/C as well.

Room Tip: I was placed out in the 500's on the far edge of the hotel. If you have accidentally booked this place, my sympathies to you (the concierge will not re-book your room)
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Duane H
ps1983, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2012

I am sorry to hear about the problems you encountered with your room during your stay.
We are in the process of replacing some of our A/C units and will have taken care of
that issue soon. Also, we do provide hairdryers in the rooms, they are in a bag in the closet.
We will address the other issues you pointed out so we can provide the best possible
stay for our guests.Thank you for your honest feedback.

Reviewed 29 July 2012

On July 13, 2012 I checked into this "hotel" for a three night stay. I was greeted by a clerk with the personality of a dead fish who obviously did nmot want to be there. I was assigned room 504 in their most remote building. Yikes! what a dump!! On entering the room I was met with an odor that I can not properly describe on here. The AC was so week that it felt like a warm breeze (Palm Springs in the summer needs an AC that works) The bathroom well towels so old and thread bare that you could almost see though them and no longer were they white..mopre gray/brown. The toilet bowl was so stained that I could not tell when the last time it might have been properly cleaned. The shower stall mist have been "refitted" into the bathroom. The hot water knob was normal, the cold was like a large wing nut because it was too close to the corner wall . As you mioght expect I went down to the desk and cancelled the remaining two nights. STAY AWAY FROM THIS ALLL TIME DUMP!

Room Tip: you are on your own in thisplace
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank travelingfiremarshal

Dear Guest,
I regret that you had so many issues with the room during your stay with us. We will address
the problems you pointed out in the room immeadiately. We strive to always provide a
pleasant stay for all our guests, I hope you will give us another try.

Reviewed 23 July 2012

I stayed here for 3 days during the month of March 2012. At the price that I was paying, I was expecting the least, but was pleasantly surprised. The check-in staff was very friendly, (happened to be a person of Indian origin but from Fiji). The room size was adequate, but importantly was clean. The WiFi was good. There was nothing to complain overall.

Be careful about the included Breakfast. There is absolutely nothing that you get in it. They gave a coupon to be used at Ricks Restaurant on Campus, it offered nothing except a bagel and juice, ended up spending on the breakfast.

Would recommend for a budget trip.

Room Tip: If available choose a room on the ground floor, at the parking side, very easy to get in and get of the hotel
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2012

Checked in, went to my room and returned to check out. This room looked like the bugs were even afraid to stay here. Furniture was dirty, carpets were atrocious, bed had a bowl shape to it. There are better low cost alternatives in PS.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
ps1983, Manager at Days Inn Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2012

I am sorry to hear that our guest room did not meet your expectations. We strive to provide clean, comfortable accomodations at all times and regret that we did not. The issues you pointed out will be addressed immeadiately.

Reviewed 19 July 2012

Stayed for one night. Rooms standard leave much to be desired. They are clean but desperately need renovation. Old type extremely noisy air conditioning unit.
On the bright side: they have nice pool and are close to Palm Springs Tram.

This motel shows up on hotel coupons .com a lot so be sure to check them for nice discount.

Room Tip: Check the rooms before deciding to stay. Make sure the air conditioning unit it not too noisy for your taste.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends