“Effortless”

Courtyard Palm Springs
Ranked #28 of 73 Hotels in Palm Springs
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I spent an extended weekend at the Courtyard and it was everything I expected. The process of checking in was effortless and my room was flawless. Everyone I dealt with treated me well. I ate at the restaurant twice.The menu had more options than expected for a hotel menu and the breakfast servings were plentiful. They also made some changes to the menu to accomodate my persnickety eating habits. I most appreciated the location where you are just a hop skip and a jump from the airport and downtown Palm Springs. I will be back.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Courtyard Palm Springs

Reviewed 9 January 2014

Came to Palm Springs for a day of films at the PS Film Festival. We received the festival price, which was very good. We were checked in early by very helpful staff. Our spacious room had 2 queens, large flatscreen tv, nice balcony overlooking the pool, and was very quiet. Free wifi and parking seal the deal. The only problem, for future stays, is that it is not dog friendly. So most likely I will only be able to stay here when I come without my dog, which I try not to do very often. But still, highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Decided to take a quick weekend and stayed at Marriott Courtyard on Tahquitz. Customer service was great and staff was very attentive. Room was clean, but I was disappointed that the rooms have not been updated for quite some. Stood here a lot in the 90's and everything looked the same.

Room Tip: As for a room opposite the pool
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Stayed here for one night and had a pleasant stay ,
The pool area was very nice and not to busy when we was there rooms clean and comfy and beds really comfortable the staff were very pleasant and helpful, there was a lot of free parking on site, and there was a free shuttle down to the shops and restaurants. You could get drinks snacks and hot food on site which were quite reasonable.
I think personally tho Palm Springs would be for older people and golfers,
We went on the revolving cable car which was excellent and would recommend, it's approximately a 15-20 mins away by car, shame we didn't have more time up there as there seemed to be some great walking and the views were amazing.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2013

A great place to stay while in Palm Springs, it is close to downtown, the airport and many golf courses. The rooms were clean and well maintained, the food was excellent and fairly priced. Although they shut down the food bar at 10:00 AM, this seems a little early especially on the weekends. The service was outstanding and all employees took pride in their jobs. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Make sure to book your room rate ahead with your credit card, when we called we were quoted a lower...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights end November 2013. We had a ground floor room facing the pool, The bedroom was very spacious & comfortable. Staff very helpful, in fact they went out of their way to help us any time we needed anything.Convenient to downtown ( 15 min. walk) and lots of free parking. The pool was very quiet so we had it to ourselves most of the time. A nice large hot tub also! The breakfast was very good, large portions, good choice of cereals, oatmeal, juice, bacon, sausage, eggs , pancakes etc. I would recommend this hotel for reasonable price, excellent location, nice breakfast and the best staff ever.

Room Tip: We like being near the pool so we requested a pool side room and we got it!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Stayed here with my family for two days before Thanksgiving. The hotel was nice, very clean, and comfortable. Lots of free parking on-site. The hotel offered free Wi-Fi so I was able to work in our room while my husband and son played golf. We purchased the breakfast package, which was well worth the extra $14/day. The Bistro had a nice variety of breakfast options as well as a kids menu. There were booths with individual TV's to watch while you ate. My son got a kick out of that! The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family