Courtyard by Marriott Palm Springs
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$230
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$225
Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
US$560
US$520
  • Pool
Colony Palms Hotel(Palm Springs)
US$440
US$405
The Saguaro Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$233
Hilton Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$233
US$192
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$232
US$208
US$162
  • Pool
The Monroe Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$222
Travelocity
US$344
US$288
Hotels.com
All reviewsstandard courtyardmarriott rewardsroom was cleanconvention centerclose to the airportfree shuttle servicetahquitz canyondowntown areabreakfast includedmountain viewwould stay here againrancho miragenice propertypleasant stayfront desk staffnice pool areamorning coffee
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I spent an extended weekend at the Courtyard and it was everything I expected. The process of checking in was effortless and my room was flawless. Everyone I dealt with treated me well. I ate at the restaurant twice.The menu had more options than expected for a hotel menu and the breakfast servings were plentiful. They also made some changes to the menu to accomodate my persnickety eating habits. I most appreciated the location where you are just a hop skip and a jump from the airport and downtown Palm Springs. I will be back.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Came to Palm Springs for a day of films at the PS Film Festival. We received the festival price, which was very good. We were checked in early by very helpful staff. Our spacious room had 2 queens, large flatscreen tv, nice balcony overlooking the pool, and was very quiet. Free wifi and parking seal the deal. The only problem, for future stays, is that it is not dog friendly. So most likely I will only be able to stay here when I come without my dog, which I try not to do very often. But still, highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Decided to take a quick weekend and stayed at Marriott Courtyard on Tahquitz. Customer service was great and staff was very attentive. Room was clean, but I was disappointed that the rooms have not been updated for quite some. Stood here a lot in the 90's and everything looked the same.

Room Tip: As for a room opposite the pool
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Stayed here for one night and had a pleasant stay ,
The pool area was very nice and not to busy when we was there rooms clean and comfy and beds really comfortable the staff were very pleasant and helpful, there was a lot of free parking on site, and there was a free shuttle down to the shops and restaurants. You could get drinks snacks and hot food on site which were quite reasonable.
I think personally tho Palm Springs would be for older people and golfers,
We went on the revolving cable car which was excellent and would recommend, it's approximately a 15-20 mins away by car, shame we didn't have more time up there as there seemed to be some great walking and the views were amazing.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2013

A great place to stay while in Palm Springs, it is close to downtown, the airport and many golf courses. The rooms were clean and well maintained, the food was excellent and fairly priced. Although they shut down the food bar at 10:00 AM, this seems a little early especially on the weekends. The service was outstanding and all employees took pride in their jobs. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Make sure to book your room rate ahead with your credit card, when we called we were quoted a lower rate but did not pay ahead and when we arrived we received a higher rate.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family