We had an amazing stay at the hotel complimented with a wonderful staff. As soon as we arrived the valet greeted us with a smile and the friendliness carried out through the rest of our stay. We had an awesome / trendy room with a fireplace in amongst the villas and wish our stay could have been longer. Thanks for a memorable experience (Fabian, Don, Tom, Hope, and Buddy.) We will be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A jewel box nestled in the heart of downtown Palm Springs, the historic Avalon Hotel and Bungalows Palm Springs rests at the foot of the rugged San Jacinto Mountains on four acres of fragrant, beautifully manicured gardens. Its Spanish architecture punctuated by a series of secluded, private bungalows, calls forth the iconic, storied Golden Age of Palm Springs, exuberantly updated with Hollywood Regency interiors by renowned designer Kelly Wearstler. At Avalon every experience has been hand-curated by a team of collaborators and bona fide hotel aficionados. You might say it's a calling. A penchant for wanderlust. A mind for singular retreats and unrepeatable vibes. We hold an affinity for one-offs, anomalies and the irrefutable allure of a personal touch. Our trademarks are small batched. Think of us as your own private hideaway. All you have to do is stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Avalon Hotel and Bungalows Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viceroy Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Viceroy Hotel Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Viceroy Hotel