“Sushi Wed”

Dining options: Reservations
Palm Springs, California
“Sushi Wed”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Good quality fish but VERY small portions. their 8 pc is rolled so thin it is a bit of a rip off. The Sushi chef was VERY nice and I was alone at the counter so it was nice he took time to speak to me.

Visited April 2014

Bossier City, Louisiana
“Best value for the money”
Reviewed 4 February 2014

I love sushi, so I had to go in. The place was empty and I was the only diner. Looks like most tourists want pizza and taco's. Very good sushi, seaweed salad and rolls. Best value I ever had at any sushi bar. Try the watermelon sakitini.

Visited January 2014
Irvine, California, United States
“Food was bad, service was good”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Nice staff but extremely slow service, food is expensive and while not horrible, certainly not worth the price. Inconsistent service...had two orders of $7 California Rolls (already expensive) and one came out without avocado inside. Not only did they taste horrible, but they were a rip. Won't be returning.

Visited December 2013
Dunbarton
“Just awful”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

As an easterner in California, I expected quality sushi...so I ordered a California roll. Perhaps the worst I've ever had. The rice was mushy and the shredded mystery fish had some type of creamy binder to hold it together. It's hard to believe that these people can stay in business with this level of quality. But location in the heart of the Palm Springs tourist district may trump quality.

• Visited September 2013
San Jose, California
“Perfect outdoor seating for my ragamuffins.”
Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

Sushi on the strip, seating outside, we had a great time!

Luckily it wasn't busy, we got seating outside so my two kids could run around without disturbing anyone else. :).

They brought out the kids udon first, which was awesome. My kids finished the bowl of udon, teriyaki chicken was good, sushi was incredibly fresh.

We would totally go back & make this place one of our standard places to go when we visit.

• Visited September 2013