“This is a wow!”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sunny Dunes
Reviewed 25 January 2013

What wonderful food menu and very wonderful and friendly bar staff.....very convient to downtown PS.....decor is outstanding as well

Reviewed 1 January 2013

After waiting until the last minute to make a New Year's Eve dinner reservation, we checked Open Tables to see what was left. We found an opening at Roscoe Grill that met our schedule so we grabbed it. Risky, right? Roscoe is in the neighborhood of our favorite Palm Springs condo, but we'd never tried it before. Despite seeing good reviews, it's proximity to the car wash next store has always prejudiced our view. How could a car wash cafe be worthwhile? Well, it's nothing to do with the car wash of course, and it's definitely worthwhile. We're kicking ourselves for waiting so long to give it a try. Great food and ambience for a great price. A neighborhood gem if there ever was one.

Reviewed 18 December 2012

I have eaten here a number of times and always enjoyed the food.
On Sunday evening my partner and I dropped in to take advantage of the early evening bar menu. We arrived at 515PM (the "early bird" ends at 5:30). We told the host/manager that we were planning on having the bar menu. He rudely said "then you have to sit at the bar and not in a booth because it ends in 15 minutes" Mind you there were only 3 other tables taken in the entire place.
We sat at the bar and although the bartender was very nice, the rude manager spoiled our dinner. I could understand if there were reservations for the booths but this was obviously not the case.
The food was good as usual.
During our dinner, 2 more tables arrived for dinner but by the time we left at 6:15 only 1 booth was occupied in the bar area.
I should also note that the early bird specials have also increased in price.

Reviewed 6 December 2012

I was there for the first time last night. I had a couple of gin martini's with blue cheese stuffed olives which were great. The service is wonderful and they aim to please. I had the wedge salad which was very good and also the meat loaf dinner for my main course and it was wonderful with the mushroom gravy. I will return soon. Had place to locate because it is between a car wash and a tire store and close to Rocky's Pawn shop. The outdoor dining seemed to be for smokers only and is not an everyday occurance.

Reviewed 30 November 2012

Came here for the first time and was impressed. Located off a side parking lot across from a tire store the Roscoe Grill is kind of a hole in the wall establishment that doesn't look like much from the outside. Once inside it's a different story. Nice decor and comfortable booths along with a nice staff combined to make this a memorable first visit. My wife and I both had the Chicken Caesar. Generous portions and great dressing. The only downside was it was pressed chicken not fresh but not salty the way a lot of establishments make it.. Salads were around $11.00 each so price was not bad either. Would we come back?...yes.