The Garden Vista Hotel Palm Springs
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$174
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$101
Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$158
  • Restaurant
Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
US$397
US$356
  • Pool
Hilton Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$153
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$162
US$156
US$149
  • Pool
Skylark Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$145
  • Breakfast included
Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$81
The Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$244
US$177
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 August 2011

The reservations desk met our specific room requirements (adjoining, queen beds, by pool & ground level) and accommodated our pets nicely. The rooms are clean, spacious, modern, and had refrigerator, coffee pot, cable T.V., internet. The grounds are well-maintained (pretty landscaping); two pools are clean-fresh; sauna and exercise room are available and family members enjoyed them. They provided a lovely light breakfast (hot/cold cereals, juices, milk, pastries, breads/bagels, coffees/cocoas/teas, hb eggs, jams, etc.). Staff was easy-going and friendly in the Southern California/Palm Springs style and were ready to assist us in any way. They were just neat people. We had a relaxing and fun time and stayed an extra day. They made our trip easy--no stress.

Room Tip: Rooms surround the pools/courtyard; talk to office about your needs, they'll meet them if they can. I think the end rooms get full sun.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank R E E
Reviewed 29 July 2011

We have stayed here numerous times. We have always enjoyed our stay. We always ask for a room on the bottom floor, near the adult pool just for a little bit of peace and quiet. I have done better on the room rate when i call direct to the hotel. They do match rates found on other sites. Oh and if you enjoy Cuban food Ricks restraunt right next door is great!

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank Katieteresa1997
Reviewed 24 July 2011

My daughter and I went to Silo Inn on 7/16/11. We got there early and were given a room by two very gracious desk employees. The room room was clean, there was coffee and all the soap shampoo, etc. that was needed. We called for some towels for the pool and they were there in about 10 minutes. What wonderful, big towel they were. We were given 4 of them, which was perfect. 2 to cover the lounge and 2 to dry off with.

The pool was wonderful. A few steps outside of our room. And, the fact that there are two pools (one for adults only) was a blessing. I love kids and work with them, it was great to be in an adult pool without all the screaming kids that are having fun. One thing that was amusing, while I was in the pool I turned around and saw some bare cheeks. There was a guy with a G-string on. Got a laugh and am still laughing telling the story at work.

This is my second time at Shilo and will stay there next time I go back. People were having fun at the pool, but there was no crazy stuff going on. This is now my go to place in Palm Springs.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Ninachka1
Reviewed 21 July 2011

Hubby and I escaped overcast San Diego for some desert heat. Found Shilo from a friend. Large rooms, conveniently close to downtown palm springs, nice helpful staff, green grounds and two pools to lounge. Easy parking, check in and out was simple. We will be back.

Room Tip: Book the day of your arrival - got a good rate
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2011

I stayed at Shiloh Inn 2011. I had a so bad experience that it was the last time that my friends, family and I stayed there.
They kicked me 2 hours before check out time out of the room. Never happens something like that to me before.

• Stayed: July 2011