“Company Outing Done Right!!!”

Escape Room Palm Springs
Book In Advance
More Info
US$33.00*
and up
Merlin's Magic School Escape Room Game for...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The most popular escape games within 100 miles. You’ll be blown away by our high-production rooms, story plots, and game twists. Party room available.
Reviewed 22 June 2018

We recently had a conference in the area, and our normal off site venue needed to be changed. I was searching for an alternative event, and 2 separate people recommended Escape Room. I called the office, and they were friendly and courteous, and offered all the information I needed. I spoke with the owner, and she went above and beyond to accommodate our needs. We had a group of 27 people, and she was able to provide Lunch, Snacks, Evaluations of our performance, and an overall excellent event. Her staff was friendly and attentive, and the facility was amazing! We had a few people in our group that had been to other escape rooms, and all stated that this was by far the best that they had ever attended. the rooms were interesting, the puzzles were difficult (but not too difficult), and the overall experience was really fun! From a business standpoint, we were able to relate the activity to our learning plan for the week, and it gave us some great takeaways on how we performed as leaders and as a team, and what we are capable of under pressure or change. From a personal perspective, I had so much fun. I immediately called my wife and told her that I wanted to come back with our friends and family to do the rooms that we didn't get a chance to try. Overall, this was a great experience and offered a great way for our leadership team to bond over something besides work. I will definitely come back to this place for every conference we have in the area, and will bring friends and family there when vacationing in the area. In my opinion, the best room was the bank heist room. We had so much fun solving the puzzles!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,258)
All reviews
"seconds to spare"
"great game"
"great fun"
in 36 reviews
"the staff was super friendly"
"locker room"
in 81 reviews
"blast"
in 66 reviews

Reviewed 21 June 2018

We knew very little about what to expect but quickly learned and thoroughly enjoyed it. We had 3 adults and 3 teens and chose the Bank Heist option. We finished "with the money" but just by the skin of our teeth!!! Our facilitator, Em I think, was very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful but made us work for our clues! I highly recommend as a way to entertain visiting teens in the desert in the summer!!!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Cody was EXCELLENT!!!! He was so patient and made our adventure fun, it was just me and my husband. We did well and almost finished all of it. We did finish getting all of the loot in the vault. We did get some from the alley too. We did great for just the two of us and it being our first time. It's unbelievable how fast 60 minutes goes when you're having fun. It was a bit stressful. Can't wait to do this again in my home town.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Dannny with 3 N was a great host for me and my family escape room adventure. We really enjoyed out time with two teenagers who also had fun! Thank you again DANNNY

1  Thank Teresa S