“Intimate delightful dinner, best sangria ever”

The Purple Palm Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The Purple Palm Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #67 of 328 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Price range: US$15 - US$55
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Alejo Drive
Description: Located at the historic Colony Palms Hotel in Palm Springs. Serving Chef Nick Tall's innovative and sumptuous New American Cuisine. Serving breakfast, lunch & dinner daily. Join us for "Sunset Hour" daily from 3-6 pm
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Try the Sangria - it's a perfect blend, we don't know how they do it. Also, the roasted romaine cesaer salad is now my favorite meal I've ever had on the planet. The salad came highly recommended and I'm so glad it was. I was also blown away by their attention to even my Arnold Palmer - it was so good I had 7 more the following day by the pool. Stylish interior and great service. Don't miss your chance to have a meal here - even if you only try the deep-fried avacado (so yummy.)

1  Thank Heidi1999

Reviewed 3 June 2013

We went to Purple Palm because we had heard about their Executive Chef Jeff Armstrong. His resume looks like a Zagat roster...
Armstrong's amazing menu, along with the hotel's history and charm made this a meal we'll remember for months to come...
Hidden in the Colony Palms Hotel, this is a must go when wanting to live the whole Palm Springs Experience.
Highly recommend for anyone wanting a meal/atmosphere they won't soon forget....

1  Thank SoCalFrank
Reviewed 27 May 2013

I think,the best time to eat at the Purple Palm Restaurant is the evening - if you can get a table outside (betimes reservation recommended). So you can sit nearby the pool, when it gets dark, it is a very, very nice outlook to the gardens, mountains an the stars above. The food in my opinion is inspired a litte bit mediterranean. Whe had different menues (salad, fish, meat) - everything was not absolute top, but tasted very good. The price for the dinner was adequate, the service quick and very friendly - thanks for this, it is not ususal everywhere. Whe spent a very nice evening, and if we would bei at Palm Springs, whe want come back.

1  Thank cyberman
Reviewed 26 May 2013 via mobile

The Purple palm probably has the best overall meal I have had in Palm Springs. Nice atmosphere, good if not great food. Service was better then what I have experienced in all of Palm Springs. Nothing negative to say. In fact order the scallops they were divine!

1  Thank KJKSOHO
Reviewed 21 May 2013

We had a beautiful dinner on a recent trip to Palm Springs! Our server was so nice and attended to our every need. We were seated overlooking the pool which was a very romantic atmosphere.

The food was served in timely manner making sure to let us savor each course. Try the dates as a starter they were out of this world.

The restaurant is expensive but worth the memory and experience!

1  Thank LoriMacc