“Easy menus - but healthy and cheap”
Review of Fire Island Grill

Fire Island Grill
Ranked #69 of 211 Restaurants in Palmdale
Los Angeles, California
“Easy menus - but healthy and cheap”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

My colleagues and I go to the FIG frequently for having lunch. I usually order a rice bowl with brown rice, grilled vegetables with sesame seeds....on top chicken and the spicy "Fire Island sauce". GREAT. It is different to find non-industrial food in the US but here it is a clear case. Everything is prepared right next to you so you can inspect everything. It is a fast process and it doesn't take longer than 45 seconds before your bowl is ready to go.
The only "unhealthy" component on my order is the sauce. I am so happy for having this opportunity in Palmdale daily. The pulled pork burger is not as healthy as my first choice but also delicious. Last time my colleague ordered a salad and it look GREAT as well. I am and will be a loyal customer as long as they keep it the way it is.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank GERinCA M

West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Good salads”
Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

Good food fair price nothing exceptional better the most fast return food places salad came without cheese - would try one of the bowls if I

• Visited October 2013
Lancaster, California
“With a name like Fire Island we were expecting something different...”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Me and my wife love seafood and were visiting a store near here, so we decided to stop by thinking it sounded interesting. When you first get in it's kind of cramped where the line is. We check out the menu and the only seafood option is shrimp? what?! I don't even get the picture here on tripadvisor showing fresh sashimi. Chicken, beef, pork and shrimp only. Doesn't sound very island like to me. We get our food and the quality is good, and the chicken is nice though there was not much. There was way too much filler of rice, then veggies and then meat. The sauce we got was kind of sweet and my wife didn't like much. Not a horrible place, but more than likely to never eat there again.

• Visited August 2012
Grant-Valkaria, Florida
“pulled pork and rice bowl ALWAYS good”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

This is the one place I keep returning to and never have a bad experience. Noodle bowls, rice bowls, sandwiches and salads. Everything is always good, but my favorite is the pulled pork. Very tender and moist. They offer plenty of veggies with each meal. One thing I truly appreciate is that they carry several flavors of Gold Peak tea. It's one of the few beverages made with sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup. The employees are always friendly and courteous. Good place to go with friends or family.

Visited July 2013
“My favorite place to go”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Fire island happens to be my favorite place to go, it's very inviting the staff is nice & do quick service you'll always feel welcome if you go there regardless if your a new customer or continuing customer. My favorite happens o be the chicken bowl&mango passion salad iv been so satisfied with those I never got the change to try anything else it's so delicious!

• Visited June 2013